she will be mine ch10

Heyy guys here's ch10!!!!! now i'm almost at 2000 reads for this story and i would very much like to reach that goal (partially bcuz my friend told me that she'd throw me a party if i reached 2000 reads and had at least a 100 pgs written) Welp, i have 1,970 reads and 94 pgs.... ALMOST THERE!!!! :) Thanks so much for your support and i wouldn't be this far if you guys hadn't hav liked my story so much sooo i owe it ALL to YOU!!! <3

Enjoyyyy!!!!

with love

swimchick

P.S. new fans, votes, comments, and questions are ALWAYS welcome.... i love feedback so don't be shy (even if you absolutely positively hate it) all that you say i want to hear!!!

Chapter 10

"Mikki, wake the fuck up already!"

I was jolted out of a pleasurably deep sleep by the sound of Jazz's voice. Heat beating a mile a minute, I searched blindly for a pillow to cover my head, or throw at her. Finding none, I groaned and begrudgingly opened my eyes to peer blearily at her. She was standing fully clothed in the middle of the living room. The living room? I sat bolt up right, looking around me. I was curled up on the living room couch covered by my purple warm softy blanket. What was I doing down here? Why wasn't I in my room?

I looked up at Jazz. She was wearing an old ACDC t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and a pair of jean shorts. She had a funny look on her face that plainly said, 'explanation please?' I thought back to last night and remembered. Cam and I had stayed up late watching Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Turns out we both nurse a soft spot for elves, he for Arwen, me for Legolas. (Oh come awn, Orlando Bloom is hot!!) I felt my face grow hot as blood rushed to blush my fair skinned cheeks. I had all but sat in his lap. His arms had been around me and I remember the feeling of the security and warmth I had felt to be held by them. When I cuddled closer, he took that as an opportunity to plant a kiss on the top of my head. It had been a surprise yes, but not an unpleasant one. I had fallen asleep in his arms. Just thinking about it made my toes tingle and my heart soar. Oh god... Am I falling for this guy? The chemistry is definitely there but is my heart? If I wasn't already, I was without a doubt approaching the edge of the very steep, very scary cliff. Leaving that to be examined at a later date, (hopefully much later...) I looked back at Jazz.

"Mikki, did you..." she took a breath. "Did you sleep with Cam?" Well, there's a girl who knows how to get to the point. Skip the good morning sunshine go right into the 'Did you sleep with the guy you had over last night?'

"Define sleep with." I said as I stretched lazily.

"Did you have sex with him?"

I reproachfully looked up at her. "No, I didn't have sex with him. You know me well enough Jazz to know that I would never have sex with a guy I just met." I yawned before continuing. "But, I did, however, 'sleep' with him. I must have fallen asleep during the movie."

"You actually fell asleep with him sitting right next to you? Are you crazy? He could have done anything to you! I told you to be careful and the next thing I know your falling asleep cozying it up with the prime suspect!"

I blinked, confusion swirling in my mind like fog. "What are you talking about? Cam would never take advantage of me like that that. When he left he even draped a blanket over me so I would be cold. Does that sound like some psycho to you?"

"Mikki, who cares this much about someone they just met? It's not normal. I admit that in the beginning I though it was cute and perfect for you but after those pictures it just seems down right creepy! Why aren't you seeing the bigger picture here?"