she will be mine ch9

Heyy guys here's ch9!!!! i hope you like this chapter... i must say its one of my favorites!! Enjoyyyy!!!

with love

swimchick

p.s. new fans, votes and comments are much appreciated!! I love to hear what you guys think and if you hav any questions or ideas for the future. Thanks sooo much for your support!! :)

Chapter 9

I hesitated, contemplating the pros and cons of taking his hand at lightening speed. Eventually, I placed mine in his. He palm was rough but strong and held my own much smaller one with extreme gentleness. His thumb caressed the back of my tenderly as he brought me to my feet. I had no conception just how close he was until I was standing right in front of him. I could feel the heat of his breath on the top of my head, but I refused to look up at him. I did have a few morals and a small amount of self respect left to see them through. I would not become one of those girls who threw themselves at guys, I would not settle.

"You wouldn't be settling if you were with me, but I respect your need for time. I won't force you to do anything." He muttered into my hair.

"Look at me." He said softly, his voice low and intimate... Like a lover's. I didn't move. I wanted to. God, how I wanted to, but I couldn't.

His voice got even softer, harder to defy. "Look at me, Mikki." He said my name like a caress. His tone beautiful, angelic even, edged with a command. My heart, which had been beating unnaturally fast, stopped then started again. He was compelling me. He was taking away my free will. My ability to make my own decisions. No! I used every ounce of mental strength I possessed to ignore his command. My body was trembling with the effort or defying him. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt my face reluctantly turn up to his, my mind fighting every inch of the way.

Cam framed my face with his hands, his thumbs caressing my cheeks tenderly. He sighed. "I'll meet you out on the deck. I'm just going to grab a couple of things from my bike."

"Bike? You biked here?" I asked, incredulously. Was he crazy?

He smiled, brushing the tip of nose with his finger. "No, Mikki. I didn't bike here, I rode here. On my motorcycle."

I gasped. Holy shit, he had a motorcycle?!? (that was definitely an "Oh My Jesus!" moment) "Seriously? That's awesome, I've always wanted to ride on one! What's it feel like?"

He leaned close so his face was inches from mine. "Like your flying. The wind is whooshing past you so fast that all you can do is hold on. It also gives you a sense of freedom enthrallment you just can't get on a regular bicycle." He paused. "Where is the bathroom."

I took my time answering. "Down the hall and to the right." I hesitated. " Thanks for not making me do anything I'd regret. Although, I don't appreciate you compelling me in the first place."

"I was merely showing you the extent of my abilities. And you should know by now that I'd never make you do anything you don't want to do. Besides, If I'm going to win you over, I'll need to play it right."

I laughed. "Good luck with that. And FYI, I'm not a prize to be one. I'm the only judge you'll have to convince of your worthiness."

I carefully slipped my hand out of his gentle grip. "I'll see you out there I guess."

I walked through the kitchen and once I was around the corner, I ran up the stairs. Two at a time. I needed to change into my bathing suit and I was facing a very tough decision. Should I play it safe and wear a one piece? I didn't want to go to far tonight, I still wasn't ready. But I wanted to impress him, taunt him with a bikini. I had two bikini's. One was black, strappy, and sexy. The other was thicker, and bright red (that, to use a quote from Jazz, "Made my boobs look good.") In the end, I decided to wear the red one. The one piece was a little over the top, and the strappy black one was way to skimpy. Once I had my suit on, I put on my black satin rob and walked down stairs. His jaw would hit the floor when he saw me, I was sure of it. He wasn't on the deck when I went out there. Thinking he was still in the bathroom, probably changing, I stood on the edge of the pool looking out at the lake. The black, glassy surface beckoned to my eyes, looking eery and mysterious. A cool mountain breeze, sent delicious shivers down my body, sending me into a pleasurable sense of calm. The pool gave everything an ethereal glow, making it look otherworldly. Like a dreamscape.