she will be mine ch17

Heyy guys here's ch17!!!!

with love

swimchick

P.S. Don't forget to comment/vote/fan me if u like it!!! :)

Chapter 17

"Tents?"

"Check!" Jazz yelled from her place by the huge pile of stuff we were bringing to the island.

"Beverage cooler, food cooler and ice cooler?"

Jazz poked around the chairs, bins and sleeping bags to locate the coolers "Check!"

I checked those off the list and moved on. "Food bins?"

"Are we fucking done yet?" Jazz yelled.

"Almost!" I said with a smile.

"Fucking hallelujah!"

I laughed before continuing. "Food bins?"

"Check!"

We were doing a last minute inspection to make sure we had everything we needed before heading off to the island. An enormous pile of supplies had been erected on the O'Brian's dock ready to be loaded as soon as Jazz and I were finished.

"Chairs?"

"Check!"

"Water jugs?"

"Check!"

And finally, "Fire wood?"

"Check!"

With sigh of relief I checked off the last item and turned around to address the group. "Okay, let's load it up!"

Since there was so much stuff Matt and Ryan were going to take everything over in the Whaler then we were going to canoe over. Idea compliments of Jazz. We weren't going to leave yet because we were still waiting for Cam and Damon. They were fifteen minutes late.

Right on queue, Cam walked around the house and made his way down the path, duffle bag over his shoulder sleeping bag under his arm. He smiled when he saw me. In no time at all he was leaning over to kiss me.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered, his warm breath tickling my face.

"Hey." I said back as warmth coiled inside my chest.

I heard Jazz clear her throat and I blushed remembering that half the group still didn't even know Cam. I turned around and addressed them.

"This is Cam Thorne my-"

"Boyfriend." Cam interjected. His voice possessive as if he was staking a claim to me. He probably was, I thought, smiling to myself. The Neanderthal.

'Please don't read their minds. They deserve their privacy Cam.' I said in my mind, knowing Cam would hear.

'I need to find out who's stalking you, love.' He replied. Did he just call me 'love'? I liked the sound of that.

'Do it the old fashioned way then. Ya know? Observation. When you become an FBI agent you'll need to observe and have proof cause those guys won't take "I read his mind" for an answer. Please, they wouldn't like the idea of someone picking through their brains and I vet you would either if you had a choice.' I said.

I heard him sigh in my head before, 'You win, Mikki, but I'll demand payment for such a costly endeavor.'

'Fine.' I said reluctantly.

Marnie came forward smiling. "Hey Cam! It's nice to finally meet you. Mikki here hasn't stopped talking about you since the day you met. I'm Marnie O'Brian."