she will be mine ch11

heyy guys!!! welp here's ch11... sry it took so long for me to upload, we are painting some of the rooms in our house and of course i had to help... oh well. i know this i kinda shorter than my others but its a transitional ch, kind of a build up for the next few... some of my readers wanted me to develop some of the "inter character relationships" more so thats what i tried to do... i promise that i'll upload the nxt ch REALLY soon and believe me when i saw the nxt is juicy!!

don't hate me if its boring cuz I'm building up to something HUGE!!! :) I also met my goal of having over 2000 reads but sadly i haven't reached 100 pages yet... wish me luck!

with love

swimchick

P.S. comments, new fans, and votes are always appreciated!! <3

Chapter 11

"Okay, what do you think?" Jazz asked for the umm-teenth time. She was wearing a sexy, black silk nightgown that was mid-thigh in length and had a plunging neckline. I hugged her curvaceous body in all the right places and enhanced her dark eyes and hair. The black mixed with her tanned skin was sensuously appealing.

"Jazz, I don't know why you keep asking me this. You know you look amazing. You will look good in anything you try on." I replied, patiently.

"I just want a second opinion. I want to look sexy not fat and ugly." She said, while turning to see a side view in the mirror.

"Jazz, you are not fat and you are most certainly not ugly. What gave you that idea?"

She sighed. "I don't know. It's just that Joley's always saying how fat she is when she's like a stick, and all they guys say she has huge boobs when she has nothing compared to me. It just bother's me that she purposely attracts all this attention from guys when she has a boyfriend she supposedly loves." She said.

That immediately got my attention. "You don't think she really loves Matt?"

Jazz sighed again before walking back into her stall. "I don't know. She says she does but she doesn't act like it. She's always flirting with Kyle and Logan and Ryan. Logan never returns it because he loves Gem so much and Ryan wants you, but Kyle..." She trailed off and I automatically knew what the real problem was.

"Let me guess," I said. "He flirts back, right?"

I took her silence as a yes. "Jazz, that's just who he is. He flirts with everybody, but in the end he's still in love with you. Hell, he even flirts with me. He just has a naturally flirty personality. So do you. That's why you're so perfect fo one another. You both flirt but are highly committed to your relationship, and Joley knows that. She just wants the extra attention to feel good about herself, Jazz. Don't bring yourself down to her level. You're better than that."

"Thanks, hon. I needed that." She said, while stepping out of her stall wearing a lavender nightgown. It was an exact replica of the black. Same spaghetti straps, same silky material, same deep neckline. The light color contrasted nicely with her dark features making her look all the more exotic. "Okay, which do you like better, the black or purple?"

"Lavender." I murmured.

"What?"

"Just thought you'd like to know that it's lavender, not purple." I replied softly.

Jazz rolled her eyes, giving me an exasperated look. "I don't really care what shade of purple it is, Mikki. Now tell me, which do you like better?"

"The black." I sighed.

"I'm losing you, Mikki. Why don't you go find something to try on? I'm just about done anyway." She said.

"Okay, I'll go find something." I answered, leaving her to contemplate her own reflection.