Surgery

Chapter forty-four

(Charles' POV)

Brianna has surgery today. Shay, Colette, and the kids are in town to come and see us.

"Kristen, you have to wake up. We are going to drop you and the twins off with Shay." She moans and rolls over.

"I don't want to get up!"

"Why? Don't you want to see Gavin?"

She nods,

"Yes but when I get ready for the day that means Brianna has to go into surgery and she might not make it!"

"Just hope and pray for the best ok?" She turns to look at me and smiles.

"Ok." She gets out of the bed to get ready.

I go to Anna's room to wake her up.

"Anna, sweetie let's wake up." She whines and turns to lay on her back.

I go and open her blinds.

"Close them!" She yells and covers her face with her blanket.

"You have to wake up." I tickle her and she finally sits up.

"I'm up." She giggles and Allie comes in to get an outfit for her.

"Thanks." I kiss her cheek and go to Chaz's room.

"Buddy, wake up." He turns over and sits up.

"Morning daddy."

"Morning bud." I kiss his head and get the outfit Allie set out for him.

"Chaz, is this Shaytards worthy?" I ask holding up a Shaytards shirt and some shorts with chucks.

"It needs a hat." He giggles and grabs his ShayCarl VolCom hat.

"Much better." I help him change and he goes downstairs.

Anna runs out a few minutes later and goes downstairs.

Kristen comes out on her phone.

"Kristen, no texting and walking." She rolls her eyes and keeps texting.

"Who are you texting?" I ask laying my head on her shoulder.

She pushes my face away and laughs,

"I'm not texting, I'm Tweeting."

"Oh I'm sorry, who are you tweeting?"

"No one in particular. Just people who watch my vlogs."

"Ok whatever."

"I'm breaking the news to them today."

"What news?" We go into the kitchen and sit at the table.

"Me having a baby inside of me..." I nod and Allie comes down with Brianna.

She makes us breakfast and feeds Brianna.

(Kristen's POV)

After breakfast I grab my camera and go on the patio.

I sit on the edge of the pool and put my feet in.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been vlogging lately. I've been very busy. The Shaytards moved back to Idaho, My mom and dad had a huge fight, Brianna is having surgery today, and finally. Something that I need to share with you guys so one day it won't just pop out and surprise you... That wasn't the right term to say. What I'm trying to say is this is something very important and I want you guys to know so you will judge me less, hopefully. About four weeks ago I stayed at the Shaytards house for movie night. I slept over and Gavin and I did something we shouldn't have done. What we did wasn't right and since we did that... I'm pregnant."