Telling our parents

Chapter twenty-two

Kristen's POV

It's been three days since Gavin and I kissed. I see him everyday and I think the kids are starting to notice. My whole family is walking to the Butlers house to hang today. We always go over and they always come over to our house. The LA weather is perfect. 70 to 80 degrees everyday. I go up to their door and open it. Gavin smiles at me when I walk in. He motions for me to follow him upstairs. "When should we tell our parents?" "I'm thinking today at lunch. It's in two hours." He nods and pulls me into a hug, "I love you so much." He says, kissing me. "I love you more." "Not possible." He smiles and let's go. I peck his lips and leave the room. I go to where Avia and Emmi are, "what are you two doing?" "Showing Daxton vlogs." I sit down with them and watch a vlog. Daxton was three in this and they were just telling them about Kamri. It was so cute. After watching more videos we all got called down to lunch. I sit next to Gavin and Daxton. Alli sits next to Kamri and Charles. Colette sits next to Shay who sits next to Brock. Brock sits next to Avia and Avia sits next to Emmi. After we eat lunch I look at Gavin and nod. He stands up and clears this throat. Everyone's attention turns to him, "I have something very important to say about a special someone." Colette and Shay smile. "She isn't a new person in my life, she is an old friend who I haven't seen in forever, her name is Kristen." I smile up at him and Charles and Alli smile at me, "I would like to tell you, Shay, Colette, Charles and Alli, that Kristen and I are officially dating. He grabs my hand and pulls me up, kissing my cheek. Colette stands up and hugs Gavin. Alli stands up and hugs me. "I could tell you were dating." Alli says kissing my forehead. "How?" "I mean the awkwardly sitting next to each other. How you always stare at him, it's obvious." I let go of our hug and Gavin hugs me. "Hurry up and get married so I can have a cool daughter!" Shay says, followed by him getting two punches. "Shay!" Colette says laughing. He stands up and hugs us, "I'm glad for two." Charles hugs Gavin and whispers something in his ear. He nods and Charles comes to me, "I love you." "You too dad." I kiss his cheek and sit back down. Alli helps Colette clean the table and everyone else leaves the room. Gavin grabs my hand and we walk upstairs. We hear Avia and Emmi following us upstairs, "Gavin and Kristen sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in the baby carriage!" The both laugh and walk to their room. Gavin kisses me once they leave, "sorry about them." "I'm so used to them I'm fine." He hugs me and we go to the office. I sit on the couch and he sits in his dad's chair. "How's your life?" He shrugs, "eh the usual, dad vlogging all the time. Sisters being crazy." I nod, "mine is totally different." I say grabbing his hand. I hear Shay laugh and I turn around, "look at the two love birds!" He says coming closer, "dad!" Gavin let's go of my hand and puts his hand in front of the camera lenses. I laugh and stand up. Gavin's face turns red as Shay puts the camera back on him. Shay grabs me and hugs me, "did I embarrass you?" I shake my head, "I think I'm more used to it than Sontard over there." I laugh and point to Gavin. He frowns at me and Shay turns the camera off. "That's going in tomorrow vlog!" Shay yells laughing. I shrug and so does Gavin. Shay leaves us alone and we go back to talking.

--------------------------------------------

Did you see Charles' vlog?

Allie (new Allie) was in it today

I'm freaking out more than I should

Oh well

I'm glad about that post he made on his twitter/Instagram

And what he said in his vlog

It's also funny how he hurt himself

Well, I still need a Tard name for Kamri

Comment ideas

Vote

Tell your friends

Toodles

Xoxo

Bye