Serious talk

Chapter thirty

Kristen's POV

Charles comes home and give me the look, "Kitchen, now." I nod and walk to the kitchen. I sit down in my regular seat and Charles stays standing. He paces back and forth. "Why do you have a camera?! I told you that you can't vlog! I stopped which meant I wanted you to stop!" "It's my time to get away from the world! Time to be with people I love!" "Well you don't even know half the people you talk to! You just put on a show for them and one day they will turn on you!" "Well that day isn't today!!" "It's going to be soon!" "Well at least I still have someone!!" He pauses, "what do you mean? You have me, your mom, Allie who else do you need?" "No! I don't have you or mom! I only have Allie and Gavin! You don't care about me anymore! The people I talk to love me more than you do!" I stand up and grab my keys. "What are you doing?" "Leaving you!" He grabs my wrist and turns me around. "You stay in this house, you aren't going anywhere!" I pull my wrist away and keep walking. I go up to my room and get my camera. Charles blocks my door do I can't get out, "sit." I stand and cross my arms, "move." He shakes his head, "give me your camera." I look down at my camera and put it in my pocket. What he doesn't know is that I'm taking the SIM card out. I close the department and sigh, "fine." I put my camera in his hand and walk out the door. I go down the stairs and I'm followed by Charles, "you aren't leaving this house." "Watch me." I grab the door knob and walk to my car. I get in and my door is blocked by Charles, "get in the house!" "No I'm going to Gavin's house!" "No you aren't you are staying here!" He grabs my wrist and pulls me out. I stumble out of my car and glare at him, "I will only come in this house if you give me my camera." I cross my arms and he sighs, "sure." I smile and walk back in the house. He closes the door and holds out the camera, "here." I reach for it but he pulls his hand away. "Go upstairs." I sigh and walk upstairs. He is pissed. I mean it's just a stupid camera. Allie comes in my room and sits on my bed, "you ok?" I put my head in my hands and shake my head. "No, he is mad because I had a stupid camera!" "You should apologize." "I should apologize?! No I'm not apologizing!" She sighs and stands up, "ok, if something worse happens just remember, I'm right here." She smiles and leaves my room. Charles comes in and holds his hand out, "SIM card." I shake my head, "I don't have it." He crosses his arms. "Really?" I nod, "yep I don't have it." "Let me see your pockets." I reach in my jeans and pull the pockets out. I reach in the back pockets, "nothing, I told you I don't have it." He glares at me, "give me your jacket." I sigh and take my jacket off, "here." He searches the pockets and pulls out the card, "nice try." I sit back down, "what are you going to do with that?" "Nothing bad, just keep it for a while." I frown, "can I have my camera? Please!" He shakes his head and leaves the room. I stand up and grab my keys, I'm going to my moms house.

--------------------------------------------

Ugh

WRITERS BLOCK

I NEED HELP

IDEAS

I NEED IDEAS

comment ideas

Vote

Tell your friends

Xoxo

Toodles

Bye