Going home

Chapter eleven

Kristen's POV: I slowly get up and stumble towards Danny. "Kristen." I fall into Danny's arms and cry. "What happened?" I just shrug and keep crying. Danny sets me on the ground and sits next to me, "it's ok, your safe." I keep crying and Danny eventually picks me up. He carries me to his car and puts me in the back. I slowly sit up and buckle myself in. Lindsey turns around and smiles at me, "we'll bring you to out house and call your parents ok?" I nod and Danny starts driving. When we get to their house I slowly get out of the car. Lindsey helps me while Danny calls my parents. Lindsey sits me down on the couch and gets me some food to eat. As I eat she cleans most of my cuts. She hands me an ice pack for my head and puts bandaids on my cuts. "Do you know what happened?" I shake my head and keep eating. Danny comes back in and sits next to me, "your parents are on their way they just have to drop off the twins at Allis parents house." I nod and Danny hugs me, "do you feel better?" I nod and finish eating. Ten minutes later the doorbell rings. Danny goes and opens the door. Alli comes in crying and she smiles at me. She comes over and hugs me, "oh Kristen, don't ever do that again. You scared us!" Charles comes in and kneels down in front of me, "are you ok?" I shrug and hug Charles. Alli keeps kissing me and hugging me. "Do you want to stay the night or do you want to take her home tonight?" Danny asks. "We can drive home." Danny nods and hugs me, "I'm glad you're ok." He kisses my forehead and Charles helps me stand up. Alli and Charles both hug Danny and Lindsey, "thank you, for everything." Charles says and hugs Danny again, "anything for the WIFI boys." Charles laughs and we walk out of their house. Alli helps me in the back and she gets in the front. Charles sits in front of me and we drive home. "The dogs are at Alli's parents house so they won't jump on you, ok?" I nod, I don't think I can talk. The whole drive Alli is crying and so is Charles. I'm in the back sore as crap. When we get home Charles helps me out. I push him away and slowly walk to the door. Alli opens the door for me and we go inside. I sit on the couch and Alli sits next to me, "you know your brothers surgery is in three days..." I look up at her and frown, "I'm. Sorry." I manage to get out. Alli hugs me and starts crying, "mom. Don't cry." She smiles and me and I hug her back. Charles hands me an ice pack for my head.

Allis POV: Kristen's home, everything's back to normal, almost. She is so sore and she had cuts all over. I feel horrible. It gets late so we all go to our rooms. Kristen lays in her bed and I kiss her forehead, "I'm sorry for everything. When I yelled at you I didn't mean any of it. I was just mad. I love you so much, you are my first daughter and you are special to me." She sits up and smiles, "it isn't your fault, I accept your apology." I smile and she hugs me, "does anything hurt really bad? Like a broken bone or something?" She shakes her head. "Ok, goodnight." She smiles and lays back down. I leave her room and close the door. I walk into my room and cuddle with Charles. Having her home is amazing. I missed her so much and so has Charles.

The next day

We need to take Kristen to the doctors. I wake her up while Charles makes breakfast. She gets ready and walks out to the kitchen, "Kristen, come in your bathroom please." She comes in and looks at me, "what's wrong?" "Nothing, I need to clean your cuts." She nods and gets on the counter. I start cleaning her cuts and putting on new bandaids, "love you." I hug her and help her off the counter, "love you too." We walk to the kitchen and sit at the table. Charles hands us plates with pancakes on them, "thank you." I say and Charles smiles. He sits next to me and we eat. We finish and clean up the table, "we have an hour till the doctors. Char should we go to my parents place?" "Sure why not?" I hand Kristen her phone, "you should probably text him back." She smiles and unlocks her phone. I grab my purse and head to the car. Kristen walks out behind me still on her phone, Charles comes out last and closes the door. We all get in and I back out of the garage, "we good?" I ask as we are backing out of the driveway. Everyone, Charles, nods and I drive to my parents house. As I'm driving I hear a voice whispering about something, it's Charles. He's talking to himself again, "hey guys, right now we are going to Lauren Speeds house. Don't forget Dennis," I sigh and tap his shoulder, "Charles." He jumps and turns to me, "shit, I was talking to myself!" "Well you were talking to the CTFxC..." "No I wasn't! I was talking to myself." "Ok whatever." We arrive at my parents house and we go inside.

Kristen's POV: as we were in the car I decided to text Brandon something. I was glad I did it too,

"Hey Brandon. Guess what I'm back. As I was gone I realized how selfish you are, you just want to date me because you want someone to always kiss you. You are taking advantage of me and my parents, I don't like that. I just wanted to say we are done. Bye"

I smile and send the text, I feel confident.

"What do you mean?! I didn't take advantage of you!"

"Well remember when you went to come find me? You just wanted to find me so my mom would accept you as being my boyfriend, not because you cared!"

"whatever! I'm glad we are done!"

"Good!"

"Good!"

"Bye!"

I toss my phone on the seat next to me and cross my arms, "loser." I mumble. Alli pulls into her parents driveway and we all get out. I leave my phone in the car, not wanting to hear from anyone. We walk to the door and grandma opens it, "oh my goodness you found her!" She comes over to me and hugs me, I hug her back and laugh, "Danny found me and called my parents." She smiles and hugs me again, "don't ever do that again. Your mom was a nervous wreck." She kisses my forehead and we enter their house. I sit down next to grandpa and he hugs me, "nice to see you." I smile and hug him back. Alli goes and gets the twins and they come running out, "sissy!!" They both yell, running to me. I pick them both up and hug them, "you're home!" Chaz says. I kiss his forehead, "I love you two." "Love you too!!" They both shout. Anna sits on the couch and I have Chaz in my lap facing me, I touch the right side of his head, "how's the brain slug?" He shrugs, "fine I guess." I kiss him and put him down. Anna follows after him and Alli takes Anna's spot on the couch, "how are you feeling?" I shrug, "ok, I guess."

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I might be going to Warped Tour but I don't know! I really wanna go! I thought of a really good idea but it won't fit in with the story right now. I will do it when they go on tour.

Comment ideas

Vote

Tell your friends

Xoxo

Bye