Big news

Chapter nineteen

Allis POV: it's been two weeks since the whole new Allie thing. We have some big news to tell the kids. We hope they are happy with our decision. "Kristen, Anna, Chaz. Can you three come out here?" Charles says from the table. He grabs my hand and squeezes it. The kids start coming out and they sit at the table. "Last time we had a family meeting like this Alli was leaving." Kristen says crossing her arms. "Ok so we have some really big news to tell you guys..." I say look at Charles. He smiles and turns to the kids, "we are moving to LA." Kristen smiles, "really?! LA, why LA?!" She stands up and jumps up and down. "We are tired of Florida, we need a change. Plus we can see the shaytards!" I stand up and hug Kristen. "You better go have a day with Miranda and Avery." She let's go and nods, "ok."

Kristen's POV: omg I'm so excited about LA. I haven't seen shay in years. I grab my phone and text Miranda and Avery,

"Meet me at my park. I have some big/bad news to tell you..."

Avery: "Omg what?! Tell me! I'm getting ready right now!"

Miranda: "agh! What's happening?!"

I laugh and lock my phone. I change and grab the golf cart keys. "I'm leaving to meet my friends at the park, bye!" I run out the door and get to the golf cart. I drive up and park it. Avery is already their and Miranda is walking up, "what's up?" "Nothing, let's go sit at the picnic table." They nod and we walk to the table, "ok so my parents were thinking of moving for a while." Avery nods and sighs, "you're moving?" I nod, "to LA..." "LA?! LA!! You are moving to LA!! That's across the United States?!" Miranda yells. I laugh and stand up. Avery hugs me, "I'm going to miss you so much." "I'm going to miss you even more." We let go and she smiles at me, "five years, we kept strong, Kristen, five years. We have our ups and downs but we always got through them. We've gone through so much together, who will I do that with now?" Miranda stands up, "I could be your new Kristen. We could go five years strong." Avery smiles and we group hug. "You have to promise to call me everyday! I need to know what's going on." Avery says. We sit back down so I can talk to them, "ok so we are at our last show for warped and when we went to myrtle beach my dad didn't go to the beach. We didn't know where he went but later in the day he got a text from a girl named Allie," "wait that's your mom though." I shake my head, "no because my mom was the one to see the text. She went off on him and she kept telling me she can't trust him. The next day we flew home and My mom went to my grandparents house. The next day my parents met up at Starbucks I think. Then they came to my house. I guess they worked things out because they are together and we are moving to LA." Avery sighs, "you know, that really suck. I'm really sorry Kristen." Avery comes to sit by me. I turn towards her and she whispers in my ear. "You know if your mom ever left again that new Allie will be the automatic rebound." She's right, she would be...

--------------------------------------------

Ok guys

AVIA'S SONG IS ON ITUNES!!!

I can't get it yet though!

Agh I can't wait!

Ok what should happen next?

Something bad?

Something good?

Something sad?

Something other than that?

If a lot of you choose bad I have something really bad coming your way

I really need you guys to choose one

Thanks

Comment ideas

Vote

Tell your friends

Xoxo

Bye