New house

Chapter twenty-one

Kristen's POV

We are going to our new house today. The renovation is over so we can go. Aunt Melissa rode out with Phil to 'deliver' us our dogs. They love being with us. I get out if bed and grab my bag I kept with me. "Kristen, are you ready?" Alli asks opening the door. I nod and walk down the hall. Alli puts her arm around me. "It's a new chapter in life." I nod and hug Alli. I grab my bag again and carry it down the stairs. Alli follows behind me and we go to Shays car. Our car is at our new house, which is in the back of the neighborhood. Shays is at the front of the neighborhood. Anna and Chaz hug Daxton and run to the car. I get in the back and Charles gets in the front with Shay. Alli sits next to me and the twins are in the back. Once Shay pulls into our driveway we get out and grab bags. Shay helps us and we walk inside. Zoey, Marley, Chico, Melissa, and Phil greet us. Shay pulls me into a hug and kisses my head, "I always felt like you are another daughter to me." He says. I smile and let go. He hugs Alli and Charles then leaves. Melissa grabs her bag and Phil grabs his, "we have a flight to catch, love you." Melissa hugs Charles and then Alli and me. She and Phil leave and it's quiet in our house. "You can go to your room if you want to Kristen. We are going over to their house again for dinner, ok?" I nod and go upstairs. My room is finally finished. I had the renovators put a hammock in my room. It looks a lot like my old room in Florida but it's bigger. The twins have their own rooms too. Alli and Charles sleep downstairs. I love this house. It has a huge patio and an in ground pool. We even have a basement. I lay on my bed for hours.

Charles comes in my room to get me, "let's go, it's dinner time." I get up and change into something better to wear. I grab my shoes and go downstairs. Anna follows me down then Chaz comes. Alli picks Chaz up and we go to the car. She puts him in his booster seat and Charles does the same with Anna. They get in the front and I get in the back. We drive to shays house to have dinner. We get to their house and I get out. I open the door and walk in like it's my own house. "HELLO SECOND FAMILY!!" I yell and hear laughing and stomping feet. Brock comes running in being his crazy self. "Kristen!" He slams into me, laughing. The rest of the Butlers come down the stairs. Gavin smiles at me and I smile back, I think he likes me! Avia and Emmi come down giggling about something. We all sit down in the living room and talk. Gavin awkwardly sits next to me and Brock sits on my other side. Kamri comes running in and sits on Colette's lap. "Ok we have something very special to say." Charles says looking at Alli. "We wanted to tell you guys to because you are like our second family, but first. Kristen, Anna, and Chaz, we love you three very much and we want you to know that we will always love you three." Alli smiles and kisses Charles. Alli looks at Charles and he nods, "I'm pregnant." Alli says. I immediately stand up and hug her, "congratulations." I say hugging her. Anna and Chaz come over and join our hug. We let go and the Butlers hug Charles and Alli. Alli hugs me and kisses my head, "I'm glad your happy." I smile and pull away, "what about the tumor?" "We can deal with it. I mean we have Charles and Chaz to look after." I nod and hug her again. We all sit back down. Colette goes to make dinner and we all walk in different directions. "Can I talk to you?" Gavin asks me. I nod and follow him upstairs, "what's wrong?" "Nothing, I just wanted to talk, we haven't really talked when you are here." "What about?" "How's your life?" He shrugs, "good I guess, yours?" "Perfect. I mean I'm here in LA with my second family, I love you Butlers and how happy your family is. I'm glad to know you guys." Gavin nods and leans closer. It happens, Gavin Butler kissed me. It was a long, good kiss too. He hugs me and we keep kissing. I put my hand on his neck and kiss him. He pulls me on his lap and hugs me. Our kiss finally ends and we back away from each other. I stand up and so does he. He hugs me and kisses my cheek, "Kristen Trippy, I want you to do the honors and be my girlfriend." I nod and kiss him again. "Of course I will." He kisses my cheek and we leave his room. We walk down stairs and sit at the table. Colette puts plates in front of all of us and we pray. I awkwardly look at Gavin the whole time we eat. Alli looks at me and raises an eyebrow, "something wrong?" She whispers to me, "nothing's wrong."

--------------------------------------------

What should Kamri's Tard name be?

I can't think of anything

What do you think about Kristen and Gavin?

Do you ship it?

I do!

A lot of things happen in this chapter!

Hope you liked it

Comment ideas

Vote

Tell your friends

Xoxo

Bye