Fire Fire Fire!

I was half way asleep when I could here my grandma's voice singing. It was the song she always used to sing to me when I was scared or couldn't sleep. (Song up top) I woke up and walked to the kitchen. I can see her looking out the window watching nothing happen but looking into the night shinning stars above our house.
She stood there for about a minute almost not noticing me there. She then turned around and saw me but kept singing to me. She smiled ever so sweetly. My heart dropped but was racing I thought it was going to jump out of my chest.
"Mom" I said gently, feeling a warm tear roll down my cheek. I paused in disbelief. She started walking torwards me with open arms.
"Here the Daisy's gaurd you from every harm" she sang ever do beautifully like she always did. I slowly walked to her then finally hugged her.
"Here is the place where I love you" she hugged back kissing my head as she slowly started fading away.
"Wait mom! No please don't go wait!" I yelled crying. I just saw this small dark blue light flying out the door. I followed it and watched it go up into the dark night sky. I then see it turn into the brightest star in the night sky. I could still here her singing the song over and over.
I then started sensing this wierd smell. All of a sudden I shot up from my bed sweaty. I looked around and just sat there in my head going over my dream over and over. My window was open so I felt the cool breeze but I could also smell something burning. I looked out the window down the street. I couldn't believe where the fire was. I was hoping I was wrong though. I could see the red and orange flames shooting up into the sky with thr dark sky now turning so bright from the colors. I ran over to Chris and tried waking him up
"Chris! Chris!" I whisper yelled shaking him.
"What what Vannah?" He asked still half asleep.
"Come here" I lifted him up taking him to my room.
"Chris where is that" I said pointing to the fire.
"Um the treehouse" he said blankly then it hit him.
"The treehouse!" I grabbed a jacket as me and Chris ran off to the tree house.
"Fire Fire Fire" I heard a familiar hyena voice sing. It was Ace and of course eyeball and the rest of the cobras. Of course it was stupid Eyeball singing putting more gasoline all over the tree.
"No stop!" I yelled.
"What's wrong Chrissy?" Ace smugly smiled. I glared at them and decided to try to go in. The latter was burning but I didn't care. All our memories we're in there. we all had pictures, meaningful things to us, all of Gordie's written out stories everything we ever needed. I quickly grabbed one of the wooden boxes that was hidden under the bench and started grabbing pictures off the wall. I grab the one that was most important to me, the one of us with my brothers my grandma and my mom parents. I filled it up with all that stuff then I grab some of the small stuffed animals that we had growing up. I grabbed Teddy's dog tags and some of Gordie's favorite books and written books.
"Savannah get out of there" I heard Chris yell I looked out the window and could see that Ace an eyeball did have a worried look concerned like they were just about to commit murder. I saw some of the roof parts falling to the ground I tried avoiding them but I kept inhaling a lot of smoke and felt like I couldn't breathe I looked around and the bottom door of the Treehouse swung open, it was Chris I tried walking towards him but I couldn't even put one foot in front of the other I started to fall as he quickly caught me.
"Hey Savannah, look at me alright! stay awake!" He yelled putting my arm over his shoulder. I could feel my feet starting to drag and my head started pounding. We started trying to go down the latter but once Chris put one foot on the latter it all snapped and broke.
"Alright Savannah listen to me ok! You need to hold on to me try to move." He told me. He kept me close and reached out the window for a branch. I felt my self hanging but my eyes burned so bad I started not being able to see it's like some little piece of Ash got in then it something. I could now tell we were sitting on a strong branch. I started trying to Catch my breathe and followed the feeling of the branch. Just then it sounded like Chris fell.
"Chris?!" I tried yelling but coughed up.
" I'm ok! I need you to jump" he yelled. It didn't sound to far down and the tree was kind of short but I started feeling light headed again like I was gonna pass out.
"Chris I can't see everything is blurry!" I called out.
"Just trust me I'll catch you!"

"No! Chris I'm scared I can't!"

"Don't be scared ok I'll catch you I promise! Would I let you down? No way now come on hurry!" He yelled. I don't like hights. I started feeling the heat come torwards me. I then started leaning off the branch unwillingly while feeling light headed and I was ready to pass out but the next thing I knew I was falling.  It felt like 10secs but it was probably about 5. I felt Chris catch me but we fell on the floor.
He then got me to sit up.
"Chris I cant see" I said with everything blurry.
"Your ok trust me!" I then felt someone grab me and pic me up and I knew that wasn't Chris.
"Chris?! Chris?!" I called out scared. I thought it was Ace or one of the Cobras. I was set down on some kind of bed and Something was then put over my face to help me breathe. I felt better till I heard Chris calling out "let me go I'm not going back with you!" I was then worried his dad or brother was taking him back. I was lifted into the ambulance I think and I heard the doors close and I couldn't here him anymore. I just heard the sirens going off and a bright light in my eyes. I then got light headed again and blacked out.