3 Days

I stayed in the back of the truck all night thinking about what I've done and how I even got into this mess last night. Ace woke me up early for school this morning gave me a can of dog food for lunch. How generous right? I walked myself to school this morning while Ace and the rest of the cobras got to play mailbox baseball or whatever. I showed up to school seeing the guys keeping an eye out for me.
"Alison!" she ran up and hugged me.
"Holy crap what you do this time!"
"You know just being a normal teenager" I smiled. She rolled her eyes.
"You know that was a real shitty thing to do" Chris said looking around not making eye contact.
Call you guys with Pinky and the longer I let out of the small chuckle
"They don't stick to their deals you should know that by now I had it all under control"
"Chris this is my choice I'm a big girl I make these decisions I don't need your guyses approval for everything" I smiled sarcastically.
"Look I'm the leader of this group and I want you to get out of the deal" I scolded.
"No your not my brother"
"Maybe if I was your brother you wouldn't always be in trouble"
"Chris shut up I can do things for myself so leave me the hell alone!" I said speed walking away. I felt 2 people to trailing me behind.
" You know he was just trying to protect you he doesn't want you to get hurt"
"No Allison he's trying to boss me around like I'm some little puppy and I'm not gonna take that shit" I said getting frustrated.
"Look Chris was just I don't know kind of in a way embarrassed I guess" Teddy said mumbling the end.
"Of what I didn't do anything I saved your guyses ass" I said annoyed looking at him.
"Well think about it I mean Chris is tuff and tough and you know your..."
"So it's that I'm tough and tuff but I'm a girl" I said didcusted.
"Well ya wait no! No no! That's not what I'm trying to say"
"Yes you are you four eyed creep!" I scolded.
"Savannah" Allison let out.
"No just leave me the hell alone!" I said storming off. I keep forgetting that girl's still are treated differently but it's not fair. I have always kept up with the guys no problem. I walked over to my locker pissed off at the guys. Maybe it's better that I go to a different School so I could stay away from them. At least Teddy actually told me the problem. I grabbed all my books out of my locker and put them in my bag and then close my locker and turn to see somebody standing there.
Hi can I help you I said kind of annoyed not knowing him. He looked more like a rock and makes of a square or social to Greece.
Yeah you know I'm was kind of wondering if you would want to the movies with me sometime unless you already have a boyfriend and you know the one you're dancing with at the dance
I thought about it for a moment he didn't seem like anybody mean so I kind of thought about it.
"Oh he's not my boyfriend we were just friends what's your name?"
"Kale" odd name but ok. It is a good way to get back at Chris. I mean it will show them that I don't need them.
"Um Kale can I think about it please I asked hoping he would be okay with it. He nodded and walked me to class I didn't realize he was the kid sitting two seats behind me. He had dirty blonde hair with grayish green eyes. As usual I didn't pay attention but I kept thinking about if I went with him. Vern sat next to me in class with Allison. They talked and passed notes the whole time. Discuting! Anyways I then decided that I wasn't gonna go with him.
"All right we are finished with reviews Savannah you get all that?" My teacher asked.
"Mhmmm ya" I nodded. Oh hell no you want me to do the frickin square root. No I don't think so.
"Good now next week is our last week so Mon Tues and wed you will be testing then school is out" she said now dismiss the class. She gave me a study guide as I walked out I went directly to my locker then to the next class. I sat down as Chris sat next to me which was assigned seating. I could tell he had a sorry look on his face and only glanced at me once thinking I didn't see. Once he set down I quickly stood up and ignored him and sat right next to kale.
Before class started he walked up to me.
"Look Savannah what do you want me to do I'm sorry alright I didn't mean it and I never should have done that. I was just trying to protect you and I did it in the wrong way."
"I don't need anybody protect me all right I don't need you I don't need the guys im fine on my own." I scolded.
"Savannah come on we care about you you know that no way ones even going to put up with your non sense"
He said trying to joke around but I didn't care.
"Oh yeah I bet a girl wouldn't even talked to you cuz your Chambers kid"
"Shut up I could get a date you cant! Nobody here would ever want to date Curtis Tomboy like you"
"Oh yeah I'm going on a date with kale"
He wide-eyed not being able to believe and what I just said but then I realize what I said. I looked over at kale sitting next to me he looks really excited. Just then the teacher walked in for heat say anything.
"Please take your seat Chris" class started and me and Allison sat together. He would glance over at me a few times but I didn't care. Kale seemed really cool maybe it would be a lot of fun. Class was dismissed as Kale followed me.
"Hey Savannah so uh how about tomorrow night Friday? 7?" He said chill.
"Sorry I can't I'm gonna be honest here I made a really bad deal so if you don't mind me having bruises and looking like shit on Sunday that would work better at 7. Is that ok?" I asked putting my books away.
"Ya for sure" he smiled. The day went on as usual me still not paying attention but I then started thinking about Darry and Baby. I'm gonna have to get them back together and boy do I have a plan next Saturday. I know I hate Darry's guts but Darry needs baby more then anything. She's the only one who puts up with his non sense. School ended and I was about to ask Ferris for a ride home but I then remembered Ace was supposed to pick me up and he was standing there with the rest of the stupid cobras. They all party and howelled having a grand old time. We started heading down which was normally a empty rode but this time a giant truck was coming. Ace decided to play chicken. The first car to go around the other looses. The guys were having fun until we started getting pretty close to the Truck. I honestly didn't care I was just sitting in the front seat staring at it. I knew only one person could win and I was not afraid to die so if the truck hit is great don't really care. The guys started telling Ace to stop or go around or all right we get it. He started laughing like some psycho then he laughed out
"What you think baby doll what should we do"
I looked over at him dead in the eye "go for it" I smirked. One of the guys hit me on the neck really hard which kind of hurt but I didn't want to show I just ignored it. He sped up to the truck as a truck kept honking as to move to the other lane we kept going and getting closer and closer to the truck wouldn't move either would Ace. The truck was speeding up to as we were both probably going about 90 miles an hour. We were about 10 ft apart the truck then suddenly turned and everything from the back just started falling out. We all cheered happy felt like we won something really important. We kept driving so we finally got to the usual spot. I sat in the back of one of the guys trucks. I pulled out all my school assignments and looked over them I got a few papers done and then I saw my review packet. Ace then started walking over to me.
"Hey kid wanna go play mailbox baseball" he smirked. "Nah I got to finish my review packet and go over it" I said grabbing the giant page.
"How the hell do you do that?" He asked.
"Like this" I flipped threw the pages in about 3 secs.
"Well I'm fucked" I said looking at him hoping out of the truck.
"Alright let's go" Ace yelled as all maybe 6 maybe jumped in a little coupe de vil. I sat there watching them play as billy went to hit but missed a few easy targets. They all went until I was the last one.
"Ur turn Nannah" Ace looked back at me from the front seat driving.
"I'm ok"
"No you little shit everyone plays alright. Now let's not ruin this game. And remember your under my command" he said looking at me from rear view mirror. I rolled my eyes and stood up as best as I could in this little car. The guy who is sitting next to me scooted over to my seat as I walked over him to where he was sitting last. He made sure to hold onto one of my legs so I don't fall out.
"All right! Hey batter batter batter swing batter!" They all yelled. I got into a powerful stance hoping I wouldn't fall out of the speeding car being driven by an idiot. I then swung at one of the mailboxes that completely demolished. Not going to lie it felt good. I kept going non-stop who knew it would be so much fun? I couldnt help but smile once in awhile. Just then we heard siren go off. It was a cop car who was kind of far back behind us but was able to see us.
Shit eyeball yelled.
Ace turn the corner and pull over one of the other guy said. He sped up and turn the corner and pulled over I sat down as one of them snatched the bat away from me and grabbed me. What's sucked was I was so little and light that it was easy to toss me around. "I ain't goin in the cooler because thr cops think I'm foolin around with some under age kid" Ace mumbled. He gave me to ace as he picked me up and had eyeball open the trunk I tried yelling and getting him to let me go but he wouldn't. He then covered my mouth and threw me into the trunk and closed it. It was hot in there now it's burning up quick. I heard the cop siren come close toll I could then hear the cop talking to them adding of there is a girl with them and ask the bullshit. He later on left as I heard the guys laughing there Asses off. They started driving and I felt like there was Grease or gas oil or something in here that was getting all over me. They kept driving as it got hotter and hotter in there. They were doing Donuts and going over train tracks. They did that for maybe 10 minutes but it felt like forever. Billy opened the trunck and pulled me out. My face was full of oil and gas marks. Lovely. I mean I have always liked the smell of gasoline. Who doesn't? But all the guys were looking and laughing as I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but smile.
"You assholes" I chuckled. We went back to the lot spot and had a huge bomb fire. "Hey kitty cat greaser trash" one of the guys snarled behind me as I was sitting on a log near the fire quietly. Once I heard him call me that I quickly shot up and stood on the log because of how short I was but came face to face with him. I was ready to pound him but it was so silent I suddenly remembered out deal.
"What? What r u gonna do huh? Come on take a swing at me alright! Come on one swing!" He said trying to intaginise me. I just stood there death staring him.
"Yay that's what I thought you no good piece of shit" he said smugly. He then grabbed me by the back of the neck and threw me to the ground forcefully. He then kicked me in the stomach as they all cheered him on. "Come on! Get up!" He yelled over the cheering. I slowly got up but he wiped my feet out right under me. He stared kicking me again and picked me up punched me in the cheek and threw me. That's when I tripped over the log and hit my head on a fire log. I felt my head start to lightly bleed. I was just letting my limp body lay on the log staring out into the fire as they just then left me there. My eyes started to water from the shock and a little pain but I didn't cry. The rest of the night they left me alone and I fell asleep on the log.