Our Family

Hi I'm Savannah and I'm 14 years old going on 15. I have 3 brothers named Darry sodapop and ponyboy. We also have the rest of our gang. We have our buddies Steve Two bit Dallas and Johnny. Darry is the oldest, he has his dark black hair slicked back with a small Pompeii in the front. He has cold piercing bluish green eyes. He's 20 and used to play football in high school you know before the accident with Mom and Dad which I'll explain later. But Darry's more mean and firm all the time. My brother Sodapop tells me and Ponyboy not to take it personal and that he's just got a lot of things on his mind but I understand. I don't think I would be able to handle having a hard job and working all day while paying the bills and making sure all of us stay outta trouble.
Then there's my second oldest brother Sodapop. He's different from Darry. Like really different! He had light brown hair that once it hits the sun light it's like a bronze gold kinda color if that makes sense. He's also so go lucky and happy. Alot of us say he's just high on life. He's lucky tho. He can pic up any broad he wanted. He's one of those guys that have the movie star looks that make u stop in ur tracks and stare. The good thing is Soda dosent use his charms just to get girls, he's not a player like most guys are. Not gonna lie a lot of soc and greasers are like that tho. But he believes that it's not impressive about how many girls u date but how long u date them and are together with them and always have feelings for them. His hair isn't really to slicked back like the rest of us greasers. His hair is more combed over with front pushed up a little. He works at the DX gas station and dropped out of high school to help Darry with the bills and me and Ponyboy.
Anyway my next brother is Ponyboy. Now he's different from a lot of kids our age. He likes reading books and watching sunsets. I mean don't get me wrong I like doin that to but he's just sensitive, shy and idk just quiet. But he has long black brownish hair that's longer then most boys hair. He has brown eyes that are just soft and sensitive when u look at them. There's really not much to say about him he just does his own thing and lets me tag along every once and a while. But even though me and him are the same age we're in different grades. You see he really smart and gets good grades but I'm ok smart and get by just fine. He got to skip a grade so he's in high school now while I'm stuck in Jr high. Let's just say I'm more street smart then book smart. I think that is kinda more what Darry likes about me is that I use more of my head and Pony's is More in the clouds in the wrong times but a lot of the time mine is too.
Now about me. Well as you know my name is Savannah and I honestly don't have that many friends. My name is kinda original it's nothing special but I've never heard anyone else have that name so it's unique. My full Name is Savannah Georgia Curtis. I kinda like reading books but I'm pretty picky about them and movies. I have light brown eyes with long brown hair down to my mid back that's kinda wavy. I don't really like wearing dresses but I'll wear them when I have to and I definitely don't wear makeup! Idk I'm just not really like most girls. Most of the time I wear jeans and a flannel or just plane t shirts. A lot of people that see me walk around in regular close like this get angry about it saying how improper of a lady I am. I don't know I mean it's 1957, the world's changing and some people need to change with it. Darry has to much on his mind to worry about what people say about us but I think as long as I'm polite and don't bug  anyone then I'm ok. Anyways right now my grades are C's D's and and A in PE. Im more of an active girl. I play sports whenever I can and would rather be doing that then my hair. I think I should probably tell u about the gang tho.
Two but is definitely one of a kind. Me and him get along really well. For our ages we act like little kids. Like alot. We still like watching Mickey mouse. Idk it's just entertaining to see what there doing and to use ur imagination. Anyways two bit has rusty looking hair with nice long side burns that he sure as hell is proud of. I'd real name is Kieth but he always has to have his Two bits in and after that the nick name just stuck teachers even forget that he has a real name. Two bit is 18 years old and still goes to school. I think he honestly just goes for the kicks. It's wierd he just gets held back dosent want to graduate it seems like. Idk but me and him are best buds.

Next is the one and only annoying Steve. He's Sodapop best friend. They have been together since grade school. Me and Ponyboy don't like him but we put up with him bc we love soda. It would kill him if he found out that we hate Steve and Steve hates us. He just sees me and pony as tag alongs. Steve had black hair that's just plain slicked black. Not to tight tho. He has more of a wild fire in his eyes. He is wild and reckless tho and loves cars. He works with Soda at the DX in the auto shop spot in the back.
Next is old Dallas Winston. That cold hearted son of a u know what is a real badass. If there was a spelling bee and they told u t
Spell dangerous just spell Dallas Winston and you would win real quick. He had done everything to jumping little kids to stealing cars since he was 10. I think the first time he went to jail was when he was 10 back in New York. Dally is cool with me and Johnny but Johnny can get away with anything he was Dallys favorite and everyone new it. He was the only one who could stand up to Dallas and not get his ass kicked. But if me or Ponyboy or anyone did such thing we would not love to see tomorrow. No one would if u messed with Johnny Cade.
But Finally Johnny Cade or as we called him Johnny cake was a sweet young boy that was 16 and had gotten jumped one to many times. It was so bad when we found him he was crying and scared of his own shadow. If u picture a dark boy that looked like a puppy had been kicked to many times and was lost in a crowd then u've got Johnny cake. His parents always beat him at home so we would always let him stay at our house. Every one was always allowed at our house sometime we would just find random people sitting on the couch like Tim Shepherd. Anyways Johnny was Ponyboy's best friend. They look out for each other real well. But now u know our crazy family so here's where the story begins.

(Hoped u guys enjoyed plz comment on who sounds like ur fav so far or anything else srry it was so long too)