"I got you!" -Ace

I walked in like I do almost every Saturday. There was never a surprise. Mr. Wilson always greeted me but it wasn't the same as usual.
"Morning madam what can I help u with" Mr Wilson said looking nervous. I was so confused I always come in and he has always been excited to see me. He normally just says hi Savannah any records I could help u find today? He always new what I was looking for and only greats new costumers like this. he had a worried look in his eyes almost saying to leave or somethin but then I realized y.
"Hey Mr. Wilson I was wondering if you had anything I might be interested for this week?"
"Idk what's ur type of music?" He asked professionally.
"Mr Wilson u know what I like I always come in?" I asked confused but smiled. Then Ace Eyeball and the rest of the Cobra gang came out.
"Well Mr Wilson I thought you said you barely new her" Ace said flicking his blade out going closer to him.
"Ace he knows my name but he doesn't even know how old I am or anything" I said trying to defend Mr Wilson.
"Oh ya doll y don't u save every one the trouble and stop lying" he said looking at me. He then started pushing Mr wilson and eyeball took his cane.
"Ace stop this is between me and u alright!" I said getting angry.
"No it isn't sweet heart. U see, that little stunt u pulled last night doesn't only effect you but everyone you care about" he said as he lunged at me with a blade.
"Ace, alright u want me, fine let's take it outside" I said getting nervous but trying not to show it. We all started walking outside with the cobras surrounding me. Why must I always start trouble. The thing was I didn't have a blade because Darry wouldn't allow me to have one.
"Now we're gonna start off with some questions. So for one where's Chris?"
"He's not here Ace" I answered blankly
"Girly ur making this harder then it has to be. Now I'm gonna ask u one more time. Where's Chris?!" He said getting fustrated. There was no way I was gonna sell him out.
"He's not here he left. He just came for the day but he said he had to go back bc eyeball and his dad were gonna send him back anyways" I said death staring eyeball.
"Sweet heart I know ur little boyfriend is here around town somewhere-" he said getting in my face but all of a sudden he grabbed me by the shoulder of my shirt dragged me into the alley way on the side of the store, put the blade to my neck and backed me into a brick wall.
" You know I have a problem with people who lie to me so either you tell me or Everytime u lie I swear I'm gonna just keep cutting deeper and deeper into you " he said angry.
"I'm telling u he's not here man" I said as confident as I could. He then cut my neck a little but enough to cause blood.
"Come on kid u wanna keep lying? I could cut ur ear off while I'm at it" he said angry. I said nothing.
"U want another question fine. Wheres the rest of ur short friends huh? Like Vern we can cook him into a giant human hot dog" as he said that he quickly reached with the blade in his hand under my shirt and cut my stomach but after Ace said that I heard a small familiar voice.
"Y does everyone have to make fun of the fat kid". Vern of course. We all looked at him Teddy and Gordie.
"Let her go Ace I'm Warning you" Gordie said calmly but firmly.
"Aw the parties just getting started" Ace said throwing me to eyeball. My hands were put behind my back so I kicked eyeball in the ankle as hard as I could as he loosened his grip. I quickly turned around and punched him right in the cheek. Another Cobra tried to grab me but I elbowed him in the gut and shuved him into another guy. I was so close to getting away till Ace grabbed me from behind. I stuggled to get away from him he then slapped me across the face and held me down the boys were ready to tackle him but Ace then held the blade to my neck.
"Back up Now!" Ace demanded. They took 2 steps back and then everyone showed up. Chris and Dallas were the first ones to show up. Then behind Teddy stood Two bit and Darry and behind Vern was Steve and behind Gordie was Sodapop.
"Ace leave the kid out of it and come and pic on someone ur own size" Dally said walking up to him. Ace lifted me by the shirt and threw me hard. Gordie Soda and Chris caught me. Soda looked at my red cheek.
"Hey u ok Vannah?" Soda asked concerned. I just nodded. Ace kept lunging at dally with Knife.
"Hey wait! Let's make it fair tomorrow night 6pm sharp u and Dally fist fight it out to make it fair" Steve yelled.
"No he wants to play dirty let's make it a blade fight" Dally said staring at Ace.
"Fine but ur gonna pay for it Vannah trust me" Ace said walking by. Eyeball let out a hyena laugh and Darry lunged at him and scared him off. They all hopped in the car but before eyeball left he yelled "I'm gonna get u Chris and ur little girl friend!" They then drove off and Darry just stared at me. Great here it comes.