Whats he doin here?

"Thanks Chris for coming and getting us but what the hell is he doing here Savannah?" Darry asked crossing his arms. I told him about everything that happened yesterday but I didn't tell him we left school early I told him we left after school and took Gordie after school to hang out. I also didn't tell him about 3 am food. Ok so maybe I didn't tell him everything but I told him about the letters and his dad and eyeball as we walked home. But before that we made sure to help Me. Nelson with everything.
"I'm really sorry Darry I didn't mean to cause any trouble" Chris said politely.
"Well we're happy to have you back Chris and to see the rest of you guys. But Chris where u staying?" Darry asked ik if he found out that Chris was staying in the tree house it wasn't gonna end well so I quickly interrupted.
"Hey where's Ponyboy and Johnny?"
"Hey well maybe your little inner cujo can hunt him down" Steve said starting to sniffle like a dog for when there smelling things.
"I'll call the book store when we get home tell them to let them know to just come home" Darry replied.
"Steve you better shut your mouth or the next thing that's gonna be comin out is your teeth" all the guys except Steve howelled.
"Also Chris Teddy Gordie and Verno are going to the dance with me and Allison" I told Darry.
"Wait Allison is going to the dance with us?" Vern asked suprise.
"Ya do u guys mind" they all said no but Vern seemed nervous but I didn't really pay attention to it. We all just goofed off together now all of us combined without Ponyboy and Johnny there's 10 of us. A lot right?
"Dally why did you agree  to blade fight Ace? " I asked softly. "Because now I can kill the sun of a bitch and be the top guy of the town and stop hearing people saying they have to be scared of Ace and Dallas. It should only be Dally." He said lighting a cancer stick.
"Self absorbed much Dally?" Two smiled.
"Stupid much two shit?"
" What about Savannah she's not smart either!" Two bit said trying to drag me into it.
"Hey I got street smarts"
"Ya sesame Street smart" Teddy laughed.
"Well some times I have to use little words and sound like an idiot so you guys can understand me" I pointed to all of them.
"Savannah shut up! Come back over here when you can climb over a curb" Steve said making fun of my hight. Every one laughed and ooo'd
"Well I can climb a curb but do you still sleep by one?" We all just laughed as Steve tried to trip me.
We all went to our house and just hung out. Somehow it just turned into a party with loud music people dancing Darry BBQ and lots of beer. Well actually theres always a big pack of beer at our place. "Hey u guys go get ready and meet at my grandma's house alright" I told them over the loud music. They all nodded and left. I'm sure Chris will use either Gordie or Teddy's clothes. Just then Two bit walked inside.
"Hey guys guess what I got?!! It" he yelled.
Darry: "A girl?"
Steve: "a brain?"
Ponyboy: " a friend your own age?"
Sodapop: " a real job?" They all tried to guess.
"No!! God I just got beer" he said walking into  the kitchen grumpy. It was about 3:30 I went to tell Darry that it was time to go. I mainly just wanted to go to see my grandma but Darry looked nervous to go and I knew y. Baby.
"Darry look just talk to Baby and she'll forgive u. Just try" I told him as he took a long swig of beer. He just nodded as we all hoped in the truck. We showed up to grandma and all I see is I think make up products and just girl products everywhere! Baby was laying stuff out neatly. We all said hi to my grandma and she just gave us hugs and kisses and had a bunch of food layed out for us and a bunch of cookies just for the big bad Dallas Winston. We walked to the make up table and the boys joking and asking a million questions. Darry just looked annoyed and walked away talking ty grandma.
"All right Vannah let's go this is gonna take a while" Baby said bringing in a comfortable chair. The guys looked shocked at how much make up was in the table.