Surprise!

Sierra's P.O.V

I woke up about eleven in my room laying my head on Cutter's chest and his warm arm wrapped around my waist. I looked up to his face seeing his still asleep. I gave him a kiss on the check. Then, I laid there drawing imaginary circles on his abs.

I felt him kiss me on the top of my head. "Merry Christmas, Darlin'." He said in his sexy morning voice.

"Merry Christmas Baby!"

We laid there watching TV for about twenty minutes. "So are we gonna lay here forever or are we gonna go open presents?" I asked cutter like a little kid. I have always loved Christmas.

"Nah, I already got my present." He said with a smirk.

"And what was that exactly?"

"You" he quickly kissed me on my forehead.

"Oh." I said blushing. "I love you."

"Love you too, babe. Let's go down stairs." He said then stood up holding out his hand to help me up.

"I don't feel like walking. Do you want to carry me?"

"I guess only because it's you." He smiled and swooped me up bridal style. He started to walk down the stairs.

"You know you're the best boyfriend/best friend ever?"

"I try."

"Well you're doing a good job at it." I laughed as he plopped down on the couch me still on his lap.

My mom was sitting on the other couch watching TV and drinking coffee. "Merry Christmas you two. Finally decided to wake up?"

"You too and yeah I guess." We both muttered.

My mom gave me my presents. She gave me a shirts, jeans, a hat, seat covers for my truck and, a few gift cards  She gave Cutter a shirt and a Bass pro gift card. She already considered cutter as her other son.

Cutter and I got up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of coffee when his phone started to ring.

"Hello?" he answered "okay. We will be there in a few. Bye." then he hung up the phone.

"My parents want me to come over but they said for me to bring you." He said to me.

"You go ahead just let me changed and grab your presents."

"Do you want me to wait for you?"

"No because one of your presents can't be wrapped so I'll be there soon."

"okay." He kissed me and walked out the door.

I went to my room and put on some skinny jeans and a nice shirt. I brushed my hair out, leaving my natural curls while grabbing Cutter's presents walking out the door.

I walked straight into Cutter's house not bothering knocking. Cutter and his parents were sitting on the couch opening presents. I sat down next to him looking at what he got. He got seat covers, new boots, a few hats, wranglers and, a brush guard.

His mother handed me a gift. "Merry Christmas sweetie."

"awww thank you. Merry Christmas to you too." I told her while opening the gift. It was a pair of diamond earrings.

"Samantha, as much as I love this, I can't keep this it's was too expensive."

"Honey we consider you as the daughter we never had. Keep it." She told me with a smile on her face.

"We also have something else to give you. Well actually both of you." His father added while turning off the TV.

"What is it?" Cutter and I said at the same time.