What are you talking about

sorry for any grammar errors or spelling... unedited

   I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off. I quickly turn it off and drag myself out if bed. I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, straighten my hair and do my makeup. I walked over to my closet to find jeans and long-sleeved camo shirt. It's a bit chilly outside considering it's the beginning of December. I grab my book bag, phone and keys heading out the door. I look next door seeing Cutter's truck isn't in his drive, he must have already left.

I pull into the school's parking lot and quickly find Cutter's truck sticking out from all the cars in the parking lot. I see him sitting on the tail gate so I pull into the spot next to him and get out walking over to him. I see him eyeing me up and down.

"Good morning Sweetheart." He says giving me his usual goofy grin.

"Thanks" I say with a slight blush to my cheeks.

"Dang man you are already trying to sucker up to her." Conner says jokingly at Cutter as he comes and sits on the tailgate next to him

"Shut up" He says to him while trying to change the subject. "Let's just go to class." We start walking and he throws he arm around my shoulder.

As we walk through the hall way many people are staring at me. Not sure if it the fact that I'm still kind of new or that Cutter has his arm around me. I must had some kind of worried look on my face cause Cutter leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry there just jealous that there not as cool and hot as you are."

"Why does that mean?" I say as I look up at him.

"I'll tell you later at lunch" He told me. I just glared at him.

"No, tell me now!" I somewhat yelled at him as we walked into class.

"Sorry, darlin' no can do." He told me. I love it when guys call me darlin'. I think it's the sweetest thing, especially when they have southern accents.

Class then started and I had not time to respond. We did not say another word to each other for the next few classes, just giving each other a few side glances. At lunch we finally sat down with food with Conner, Carson and Hunter who seemed to beat us to the table

"Okay, were at lunch now so are you gonna tell me?" I asked as soon as we sit down cause I really want to know.

"Dude, what's up with her bro?" Carson looks between me and Cutter.

"When we were walking into the school every one was looking at her and I told her, 'don't worry there just jealous there not as cool and hot as you are' and I told her that I would tell her what that meant at lunch but, I think I will tell her later." Cutter said smirking at me.

"Oh is that what you were telling us about last night?" Conner asked. What am I missing out on here?

"Yeah, do you think I'm right?" Cutter asked them.

"Defiantly." Hunter said

"If were wrong we all must be blind and stupid." Carson said.

"What am I missing out on?!?! I would like to know!" I blurted in. Were they saying something bad about me. Do they not like me? Sooo many questions running though my head.

"I will tell you tonight when you come over to make the cake." Cutter told me

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swears, Cross my heart." Cutter said while grabbing my pinky doing pinky swear. Then he let go and put his hand on my thigh. I swatted it off a few times but he would always put it back so I just gave up.