Perfect

**************************************************************************************************

Recap....

 By the time I was done and putting my boots on I heard a knock on the door down stairs. I took one last look in the mirror and grabbed my purse walking down stairs. I opened the door to see the most handsome man in the world that somehow is mine with a bouquet of flowers. This boy never seems to stop amazing me.

“I brought you some flowers.” He said blushing, giving me the flowers. He looked so cute in his dark wranglers with boots and button up shirt.

“Thanks.” I said taking the flowers. “Let me put them in some water and then we can go.

I put the flowers in some water and walked back to the door. As soon as I locked the door and turned around Cutter pulled my into a big hug. After I got over my surprise I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You look beautiful as always.” He said whispering in my ear.

“Thanks, you look cute as always.” I said pecking him on the lips.

“I’m only cute?” He asked fake hurt.

“Sorry.” I said sarcastically. “You are the hottest most attractive man/soon to be husband in the world.” He smiled.

“That’s better.” He grabbed my and walked me to his truck and opened the door for me. 

When he got in the truck I was still sitting in the passenger seat. He looked at me and gave me a look that said ‘really?’

I slid over to the middle seat and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. “That’s better.” He said and kissed my temple. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

“Cutter where are we going?” I asked. We had been driving for about half an hour but he would not tell me what so ever where we were going.

“You’re no fun you know maybe I don’t even know where I’m taking us.” He said with his brilliant smile.

“Are we loss Cutter?” I asked looking over at him with a worried look.

“No don’t worry darlin’ I know exactly where were going. Only about fifteen more minutes.” He said putting his hand on my knee and I put mine on top of his.

We drove through the countryish area before Cutter turned down a long dirt road which I don’t know if it classifies as a road because it was really more of tire tracks.  When we got to the end of the road we came up to a huge horse ranch.

“Are we riding horses?” I asked excitedly.

“Maybe.” Cutter said getting out of the truck helping me out.

We walked to a barn where a tall middle aged man that you would imagine what a cowboy would look like.

“Hey Cutter, how ya doin?” He asked

“’I’m doing pretty good Glenn, this is my fiancée, Sierra.”  Cutter said introducing us.

“Hi” He said “Well lets go pick you out some horses.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

"Hey, you know you look really hot on that horse" Cutter says to me as we ride out horses down the trail though the woods.

I blush and look away. I think to myself, why am I going to marry this weirdo. "How did Glenn know who you were?" I ask.

"I work here if he ever needs help with anything." He said as he brings his horse to a stop at the edge of the woods.

My horse walks up next to his and I see it. At the end of the woods it turns in to a huge field. There is a tree in the middle, with a lake on the other side. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

Cutter mounts off his horse and ties it to a post. I get off my horse and do the same.

"It's beautiful here." I say as Cutter grabs my hand and starts pulling me to the tree. We get to the tree and there is a blanket and a picnic basket under the tree.

He sits down on the blanket. "Sit" cutter said patting the blanket next to him.

I sit down next to him and look over at him. "Did you do this?" I ask

"Yeah, But i would only do I for you." He said opening the basket. "I got ham sandwiches and fruit."

"Yummy, my favorite." I say licking my lips.

"Cutter stop!" I say laughing from him tickling me.

"I will once you say it" He said laughing back at me.

"Fine, Fine, I love you so much my sexy, hot, wonderful fiancé." I say trying to catch my laugh as he finally stopped tickling me.

 "And I love you, too." He said and kissed me. "As much as I don't want to leave we should to take the horses back."