53) All the mirrors always make me think about you

(Ricky pov)
I'm really happy that Landry loved the gift I gave her.

We're having a double date with Asher & Peyton at a restaurant.

I started having flashbacks of when Asher & I was chatting bout our crush on Landry & Peyton.

*flashback*
Ricky, What's up with you & Landry?" He asked.

"Nothing. We're just really close friends. I mean, Is it wrong for us to be friendly or with each other." I answered.

"Really? It's more like interested in her?" He says, trying to make his point.

"Really, You think I'm the one who has interest in my co-star, How bout you?" I questioned.

"What do you mean? Peyton & I are BFF" He asked, sounding defeated.

"You two seems to be really comfortable with each other. And, it's like you're interested in her. Matter-of-fact, Are you guys dating or something?" I pointed out, repeating what he said back to him.

"Okay. I really, really like having Peyton around and I guess you can say I'm interested in her." Asher admits, smiling.

"Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!" I replied.

"Yeah, Yeah. Now, You also have to confess." He reminds me.

"Alright. I really, really like Landry & sometimes, I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend." I admit.
*end of flashback*