24) We Worked So Well And We Don't Know Why

(Rowan pov)
I decided that today i'm gonna tell Peyton how i feel. I mean, He's mostly my favorite person to be around. And, we would be a cute together though there's an age gap between us.

I asked my mom to dropped me off to Peyton's house.

Once she did, I walked to his doorstep, knocking at the door til someone answered & it was Peyton.

"Um. Hi, Pey." I greeted with a shy smile as he lets me in.

"Hey, Rowan. How are you?" He says, giving me a hug then pulled away.

"I'm good, Thanks. Um, I have to tell you something." I told him as we sat on his couch.

"What is it?" He asked, looking at me in the eye.

"Okay. We've known each other since our show Girl Meets World, and the fans would ship us together which is flattering. Cause, You're mostly my favorite person to be around other than Sabrina & Corey. Not to mention,
We're really close both on-&-off screen, and i really like being around you." I admit.

"So, What i'm trying to say is i like-like you. And i'm fully aware we're 3-years apart, but i just wanted you to know that i really like you " I added.

After telling Peyton how i feel, I paitently waited for him to answer.

Instead of saying anything, He leaned in & kissed me then slowly pulled away.

"That your way of saying you like-like me too?" I pointed out as he just nod 'yes'.

"Rowan Eleanor Blanchard, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I decided to do the same thing my character Riley did with Lucas on the "Girl Meets First Date" episode.

I'm guessing, That's a yes?" He says as i nodded yes

I stayed at Peyton's til i had to go home.

(Bradley pov)
After watching Sabrina's interview, I planned to tell Sabrina that i still like her.

So hopefully she feels the same way.