19) Nobody Gotta Know P2: Sweet Little Something

(still Ricky pov)
Asher still refuse to tell the truth so we're having a contest to see if whoever lose have to admit their feelings.

Once we're doing the contest, It turns out Asher both lost to me in some of the obstacle course.

"Okay. Asher, You lost! So, You needa confess." I told him.

"Ah, You too. You also lost to me in few of the obstacle course." He argued.

"That's true. But, You go first." I replied as he just sigh but nod agreeing.

"Okay. I really, really like having Peyton around and i guess you can say i'm interested in her." Asher admits, smiling.

"Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!" I replied.

"Yeah, Yeah. Now, You also have to confess." He reminds me.

"Alright. I really, really like Landry & sometimes, i wanna ask her to be my girlfriend." I admit.

"Well, I'm sure that'll happen." He says.a

Once we admitted our feelings, I remebered that the guys & I are having a concert tommorrow night.

"Hey, How bout we tell the girls how we feel tommorrow night after the concert?" I suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea. But, We should invited the whole cast of both Best Friend Whenever & Andi Mack." Asher said.

"And, I think we should tell the others about the plan." I replied, agreeing to Asher's idea.

Once we make up with a plan to tell Landry & Peyton how we feel tommorrow night, Asher & I called our co-stars to tell them our plan.