9) Nobody Ever Wants To Be Alone Cause We All Want a Friend To Call Our Own

(Booboo pov)
Cameron, Chyna, Mitchell, Dove, Thomas, Sofia & I are just hanging out at our descendant 2 set.

"So, How are you two love dove doing?" Sofia asked.

"Great!" They replied, being smitten with each other.

"Okay. Let's play alittle game called honesty." Cameron suggested as we all just nodded.

"Alright. Sofia, What's your favorite line of the songs you did?" I asked.

"Um, Nobody ever wants to be alone Cause we all want a friend to call our own." She answered.

"My turn. Booboo, If you could date any your co-stars who would it be & why?" Dove asked.

"Ah, Can't say." I replied as Kenny called me on the phone then I hanged up.

"It was Kenny, he called and said an interviewer is gonna ask us some questions." I told them as they nodded then noticed Sofia left.

So I got up to look for her when I heard a beautiful voice singing from the snack room.

It turned out to be Sofia singing "Help Falling In Love" by Elvis & I felt drawn to her singing. As I listen, I was slowly leaning on the door which made me fall on the ground.

"Booboo, Are you okay?" She asked, rushing to help me up.

"Yea, I'm fine. Um, You sounded beautiful." I compliment.

"Thanks." She says, blushing as I nodded.

We walked back to the others & we all waited for the interviewer to arrive.