44) Time Of Our Lives P1

(Peyton C pov)
Since sarah said yes to marrying me, I called our family, friends and co-stars bout the news.

Honestly, I never felt so happier than now i am with Sarah. She's like my other half of me.

Anyway, Sarah & I are now planning our wedding.

"So, What kind of wedding do we should have?" I asked.

"Small. Better yet, Big." She replies.

"Okay. What's our theme of the wedding?" I asked as she just shrugged.

"Okay. What kind of cake you guys want for your wedding?" She asked.

"White." I replied.

"Alright. Who do we want to bring at our wedding to perform?" I said.

"My sister Sabrina, Of course. Uh, Olivia, Jordan, Ross. Forever In Your Mind, Asher, Oooh, Jonas Brothers And Shawn Mendes!" Sarah suggested.

"That's all?" I questions as she nodded.

We were done discussing what we wanted for our big wedding like the cake, the theme & the performers.

"Alright, I have to go call the fellas to help me set up the decorations." I told her.

"The girls & I are gonna go to the wedding dress shop. So, I'll call you when i finished." She said, getting up to leave.

"Okay, Love you." I said, giving her a kiss.

"Love you too." She says, smiling then went out to the wedding dress shop.