28) It's a Official, Pasher Is Real

(Ricky pov)
Asher wants to make things official with Peyton so Landry & I are gonna help him out.

Once we did that, Asher called his co-stars to meet him at Chipotle.

(At Chipotle)

Once we arrived at Chipotle and entered the restaurant, I spotted Joshua, Sofia, Garrett, Emily, Molly & Peyton.

"Hey, guys!" I said, giving them hugs & high-fives as Landry did the same

"So, Why did you wanted us to meet with you at Chipotle?" Peyton asked.

Instead of answering Peyton's, He gives me a nods which i hinted so I started strumming a guitar as he starts singing "Getaway".

Don't need directions,
Don't need no map.
You know where I wanna go.
And we don't need permission,
Don't looking back.
Let's dive into the unknown
Here's your one way ticket
To paradise.
Girl sit back, Relax and enjoy the ride.
I ain't leaving without you,
Get on board tonight.
And forever
When we're together.
Anything goes,
What do you say?
I'll meet you any time or place.
Just let me know,
We could scape
I wanna be your getaway.

And don't it feel good?
Feel good,
Feel nice.
We got it so good,
So good
Alright.
And we gotta go,
Why should we wait?
Girl let me be your getaway.

While he's serenading Peyton, Landry & I put on the projector, showing a slideshow of Asher & Peyton together.

After he serenaded Peyton, She ran up to hug Asher and looked at him at the face.

"Asher, That was really sweet. Thank you so much." She says, smiling really hard.

"So did you like it?" He asked.

"Like? I loved it, And i thought that was really cute that ricky & Landry showing a slideshow of us on the projector." She replies, smiling at the three of us.

"Well, I'm just happy that you loved it cause I wanted to make us official." Asher told her.

"Well, Thanks for doing that." She says, giving a Asher kiss as we were gushing over the two.

After making it official, We left chipotle and went over to Asher's house.