Thirty Five

Dear Abigail,

I'm so sorry.

I wish I was there. I feel like if I was there it would all be better.

I wish I could hug you, and tell you would was all going to be okay, because it will be.

I wish I could kiss away your pain, because I know how much you love my kisses.

I'm so proud of you. Your such an incredible person, and I'll never understand why bad things happen to good people. Just know that nothing was your fault, you did everything correct and you never did anything wrong.

Stay strong my beautiful lady. I love you sooo much.

I know how much you wanted our baby. I wanted this baby so much as well.

Our precious angel is now looking down in heaven on us and I feel like the baby would want it's mummy to be happy, to not weep or cry at the lost. But my darling. My heart is arching, I really wish our baby was fine, I was sure that they would have been.

I cried so much when you rang me. My heart broke. It broke because you were so upset and I just wanted to comfort you. I want so baldy to just get on a plane and come home to you. I want to be the one you cry on. I want to share this loss with you not while in another country. I feel so bad. I just want to hug you and cry together in our bed and eat our sorrows. I'm soo sorry I'm not there.

I'm just so sorry.

All my love

Louis :( xxoxoxo