Letter Thirteen

Dear Abigail,

I received your letter, I must say it brought a tear to my eye. I'm glad your enjoying my letters, I hope they being a smile to your face and make you happy.

Of course I love you, I want you Abigail, but I not only want you I need you, I need you to help me live each day, to be my other half in all my decisions and to help me be happy every day.

Your gorgeous, your beautiful, your kind, sweet, patient, innocent and so passionate. You are one of the most giving and warm hearted person, you make me rethink negatives and turn them into positives. Your such an inspirtation. I'm so happy to call you my girlfriend, maybe one day when I'm home we can have a nice relaxing day like normal with no phones, iPads, or anything. Just us, talking, cuddles and food, maybe some movies as well.

I'm so sorry that I'm not with you so much. I wish I was with you so much more.

I truly am so exited to see you and I promise that I'll make my two week break so memorable for you.
I'm a little scared with this news! Haha I'm sure it's fine, I love you darling.

ONE WEEK! Left and I will see your beautiful self.

Today me and Harry were recording some new music, so you'll have some listening time soon.

All my love

Louis xoxo :)