Twenty Four

Dear Abigail,

As I walked toward the airport terminal with your hand in mind, I began to feel sick. I couldn't leave you. How would I be able to cope knowing your pregnant and I'm in another country! I don't know if I can do it.

As we got to the terminal, I engulfed you in a tight embrace trying not to squeeze the baby. When I kissed your lips, I could tell you didn't want me to go, but you knew I had to for work. I'm sorry I can't stay, I wish I could and I wish you could come with me!

I placed my hands on your slight tummy. And kissed it. You laughed. And told me I was silly. I just wish nothing happens when I'm away. I want to be consistently updated on how you are and how the baby is and if you go into labour you need to ring me! I want to be the first to know, so I can get on a plane and come to your side.

I love you my Abi, please stay relaxed and calm. I'll be home soon. There are no goodbyes.

As I walked to the plane and turned back to see you. I knew that you will always be here for me and I'll always be here for you. I wish you were coming with me.

I love you soo much!

All my love

Louis :) xx

-------------------------------------

Hey guys just a quite note to say Thank you so much for over 500 reads I never thought I would have that many reads on anything! So thank you sooo much! I love you guys a whole lot!!!

Could you please vote and comment!!! Thank you soo much!!

- lots of love

Mikayla xoxox