Abigail

Dear My Louis,

You're my hero, my light, my strength, my love, my heart, my life, my smile, my hope, my faith, my everything and you're always there when I need.

Thank you for always being the most loving, caring and kind person I know and love. I am so worried about my dad and I hope and pray he meets our little jelly bean. I will be crushed if he doesn't.

I want him to give me away and I want him to see me get married to the only other man who has stolen my heart.

I can't believe it's already 24 weeks into our pregnancy. 16 weeks and we will have our baby. Oh my goodness, I cannot wait to hold our bundle of joy. it's so strange how amazing things happen when things aren't always going to plan. Blessings in heartache I don't know how people do this, seriously Louis what if he doesn't make it? What if he does die? What am I going to do without my dad? I've already lost my mum, I don't know how I am going to handle this Louis. It's going to break my heart.

I wish he was awake, he should be coming out of the coma anytime the doctors said. I love him so much Louis.

I love you so much and you've been such an incredible support thank you for that, for being there for me when my dad isn't very well.

Thank you for loving me and for being the most amazing fiancé and dad to be.
I love you.

Yours truly.

Abi xo