Letter Nine

'Dear Abigail,

I love our midnight calls. I love hearing your voice. It helps keep me sane. I glad you got my flowers yesterday and I'm having terrible home sickness today. I miss your voice, I miss my family and I miss your kisses. I miss your kisses everyday, but today it's like they are a drug that I'm craving.

I can't believe that your still in England, while I'm on the other side of the world.

I miss your cooking, I miss your fantastic pasta, I'm missing your presence in my bed, the way you curl your body around mine to keep warm.

Your my love, your life and your the love of my life. I'm missing you soo much!
I wish I didn't have a show tomorrow or the next day so I could come and see you. But I still love my job.

The lads, were takin' the Mickey out of me today. About how much I Love you, and said we should just get married already, but we both wanna wait and I'm happy your happy. You'd tell me if you weren't happy?

Today I brought another present to go with the special one you can't open until I arrive! Which by the way isn't that far away. Only 11 days! I'm so excited to see you!!! As soon as I see you again, I will kiss you and hug you and I'm never letting go.

All my love

Louis :) Xxoxxo '

Please don't forget to comment, vote. I hope you guys are enjoying my letters from Louis!

If you have an idea for a letter that would be great, just send me a line.

Thank you so much for reading! I love you all.

Mikayla xoxoxo