Chapter 13

"We will also destroy his backup plans." Tony said. The Avengers all looked at him confused.

"What?" Nick said in confusion.

"We will imitate him, if he destroys our plans, we will also destroy his. If he summoned henchmen, we will also do that. Just imagine that we are the reflection of a mirror." Tony explained.

"Okay, then how are we gonna do that?" Natasha asked.

"Just do your best." Clint said.

Nick nodded and when he will call other agents, only a ringing sound can be heard in his walkie-talkie. "Hello, is anyone there?" Nick said in a distressed voice. Steve and Tony then realized it and they got chills. "Mark's here." Tony said.

When Tony turned around, he saw Mark walking towards him then Mark used ropes to dangle his feet and arms. Maria pointed her gun at him and shot him. But, the bullet stopped at mid-air then he made the end longer and sharper, developing a spike. Mark then cloned the spikes and launched it towards the Avengers. Luckily, they all dodged the spikes and Steve and Bucky grabbed one and start swaying it on Mark. Mark dodged the spikes easily and then he punched Bucky with his hand full of purple energy. Then, sent him flying.

Mark grabbed the spike that is Steve holding and then Steve kicked him in the stomach but Mark turned his stomach into sand and his leg went through his body. Mark then punched Steve in the head and he got knocked out completely. Wanda used her powers to launch energy blasts and Pietro ran and start attacking Mark. However, Mark slowed down time then grabbed Pietro's arm and then a stream of yellow and orange energy start to come out of Pietro's head and chest that starts to travel to Mark's arm and his head and chest. Pietro then closed his eyes and as if he is unconscious then Mark pushed Pietro in one of Wanda's energy blasts and turned back time to normal speed again.

Pietro got hit and Wanda freaked out and came over to her brother. "No, no. Come on, wake up." Wanda start to slap Pietro's cheek lightly but he is still not responding. "No, No, NO!" Wanda cried while Mark walked near her.

Mark smirked. "Don't worry, he's just in a coma... Because I just copied his abilities." Wanda looked at him with eyes of sadness and anger. Wanda screamed and then builds up her scarlet energy and threw it at him. Since, Mark now have superhuman speed. He dodged the energy blast and punched Wanda.

Clint came with a crossbow that he saw earlier and start to launch several arrows at Mark. Mark then created a mysterious object and made the arrow reflect back to Clint. Clint can't process the scene immediately and got hit by his own arrow. Luckily, he is not impaled because he is wearing his suit which have a bulletproof vest. Clint only fell back because of the arrow, but he still can feel pain from the impact.

Mark walked closer to him, and grabbed the crossbow. "You didn't see that coming." Mark then crushed the bow with his bare hands and walked closer to him. "Tell them that I can also copy you guys. Literally..."

Mark whispered on his ear and then left the scene. James and Sam came into Clint to help Clint stand up, while Natasha and Tony, who luckily escaped earlier  went into the crying Wanda and her brother. Natasha looked at Wanda, "Is he dead?" Natasha asked.

Wanda shook her head no, "He is in a coma." Wanda remembered what Mark said and said what he said to her. "Let's get him into the Medical Center." Tony and Natasha carried Pietro's unconscious body and put him on a bed. Wanda walked towards Pietro's bed, with tears dripping on her face and sat in a chair beside his brother's unconscious body.

"Hey, it's okay. He is just in a co-" Natasha is interrupted by Tony with a shocked.

"He's not in a coma..." Tony said. Wanda pressed her lips in a thin line and closed her eyes, ready to here the three words.

"He is dead." Tony said with his eyes also swelling and with tears also building up. Natasha pressed her lips and then wrapped her arms around Wanda, trying to comfort her. But, Pietro's body crumbled into dust that made Wanda to cry even more...

~Mark's Hideout~

Mark is using his telekinetic powers to make something. It's a bed. He then stood next in the empty bed and then he put his hand, on the surface of the mattress, then the same orange and yellow energy start to come out from his hand and start to form a human body.

"Hello, Quicksilver..."

---

(A/N): Oooh. I know what you guys thinking. But, I'm not gonna tell it, just let it rest in your mind right now. So, update. I'm actually start creating the book cover of the next book, "My Avenger Crush". I also start to story-plan the two stories. The hardest story to plan is the second one, because it's a tragedy story. The third one... Its up to you guys. Or I'm just gonna Eenie Meenie Miney Mo the decision.