Chapter 7

You will know what it feels like to lose.

~Queens, New York~

Peter ordered a sandwich at his favorite deli store. He then went to the same alleyway where he changes to his clothes to his suit. He starts to climb at the buildings' walls and finally went into the rooftop. He is just playing games on his phone when he heard a meow. He looks around and saw a cat. The cat stared at him for a moment and left.

Peter looked at the beautiful city view. He can't take his eyes off from the satisfying order of the buildings. The sun is setting and the all of the street lights turned on. Now, the view is more beautiful. He took out his sandwich and start to eat it. While he was eating, he saw a notecard inside of the sandwich and start to unfold it .

"IM WATCHING YOU FROM BEHIND..." The note says. Peter immediately turned around and just saw the same cat earlier, bathing itself with its saliva. He looked at the note again but this time, the card was blank. He checks the card. In the front, back. No text. He turned around again, Just to make sure. The cat is still there.

He stood up and then shoots a strand of web and used it as a rope swing to get to the ground.

~New Avengers Facility~

Tony is in his lab, testing and creating new features for his suit. He grabbed his wrench and he was about to use it, he just held a notecard. The notecard same as Peter's. He unfolds it and reads the text in it, "NICE WORK. BUT, ARE YOU NICE IN THE FRONT IF EVERYONE?" He widened his eyes and looked around. No one was there.

"Mr. Stark, all of the Avengers are in the entertainment room. Waiting for you." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said.

Tony went into the facility's entertainment room and saw almost all of the Avengers. Steve, Gamora, Peter, Wanda, Bucky, T'Challa, Scott, and Strange was there. "Tony, I got this notecard. It have something written in it, earlier. But, now its gone. They also got notecards" Steve said. He looked at the blank card but the text is already there. As well as the other notrcards.

"I know who is this. This is probably Thanos's child. He is insulting us." Gamora said.

"Ummm... Can you guys put the cards in the table? Maybe he is hinting us a secret message or something?" Tony requested in the Avengers.

They all put the cards in the table, Some cards have additional insults on them which made the Avengers become angry and stressed:

Peter's card says, "I'M WATCHING YOU FROM BEHIND. JUST KIDDING, LOSER."

Tony's card says, "NICE WORK. BUT ARE YOU NICE IN THE FRONT IF EVERYONE?"

Wanda's card, "MISS HIM? WHAT A LITTLE LONER."

Scott's card says, "I THINK YOUR NOT A PERFECT DAD. BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A DUMB ANT."

T'Challa's card says, "DON'T HAVE SOLUTIONS TO MAKE WAKANDA GOOD? SHAME, CHANGE THE KING."

Gamora's card says, "TRAITOR. YOUR LOVE IS A TRAITOR AND HE NEVER LOVES YOU."

Steve's card says, "OH. YOUR A CAPTAIN WHO BETRAYED YOUR OWN COUNTRY THAT YOU PROTECT."

Bucky's card says, "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING NOW? PROBABLY NOTHING, BECAUSE YOUR BRAINWASHED BACK THEN."

and Strange's card says, "NO PATIENTS TO SAVE? YOU SHOULD'VE QUIT WHEN YOU BROKE YOUR HANDS."

"I swear. I will pull out his heart so he will know how I felt when I lost him." Wanda said and then threw a glass in the wall.

Everyone stared at her, except for Tony who is trying to find messages. He lined the cards up vertically and saw a message.

"Guys." Tony caught their attention.

He grabbed a highlighter and highlighted every first letter of the insults.

It reads,

I
N

M
I
D
T
O
W
N

"In Midtown?" T'Challa read the message.
"That's my school." Peter said.

"Why would he go to your school?" Steve said quietly.

"Of course. To stalk him." Gamora pointed at Peter.

"He stalks me? Why?" Peter asked.

"Peter, just calm down. He is stalking everyone." Tony said.

Steve realized something, "There's another one. Another message."

"What?" Scott asked.

"Those are insults. He insulted us. What do you think you want to do to someone if that someone insulted you?" Steve asked.

"I want to kill him." Wanda said in anger.

Everyone stared at her again.

"Exactly, he want to fight. He insulted us because he want to gather our attention so he can say to us that we want to fight." Steve explained.

"Plus, the location. He wants to fight us in Peter's school which is Midtown." Strange added.

"What time are you free, buddy?" Tony asked to Peter.

"I don't know. About 8 or 10 AM. I don't know." Peter replied.

"Wait. I found another message." T'Challa said.

"Why did he only gave us the cards and not give it to anyone else?" T'Challa said.

"Because, he wants to tell WHEN did he want us to fight. We are nine of us. Which means he want us to battle us in 9 AM. That's why in the morning because the school is closed in night." T'Challa continued.

"So, we will fight with him in 9 AM in Midtown High School which is Peter's school. And... what else?" Tony jokingly said.

"Nothing. That's all the messages I think he put. So we're gonna fight him in 9 in the morning. In Peter's school." Strange said.

"We will bring all of the Avengers. So, anyone can beat his dumbass face." Tony joked.

"Language." Steve said.