Timeline

Thanos got the Infinity Stones, Thanos erased half of the universe

|
|(I think at this point. The events of Ant-Man and the Wasp is happening)

Tony Stark and Nebula used the Guardians' ship in order to go to Earth. Tony cried in grief after Spiderman's death.

|
|

Wakanda struggled after the king's death, Shuri and T'Challa's mother cried in grief from T'Challa's death. Rocket cried in grief from Groot's death.

|
|

Tony got back to Earth. Tony talked to Aunt May about Spiderman's death. Aunt May cried in grief. Nebula also cried in grief from Gamora's death.

|
|

Captain America and Co. went to NYC in order to meet Tony. Nebula and Rocket meet. Tony and Co. learned about Maria and Nick's deaths. Captain Marvel joined the Avengers.

|
|

Ant-Man joined the Avengers.

|
|

Tony and Co. planned to use time travel to resurrect the erased half of the universe and get the Infinity Stones.

|
|

Thanos arrived again to battle the Avengers but ran away.

|
|

Tony and Co. are now preparing to time travel. Thanos met a human teenager and shared the stones' powers and survived.

|
|

The teenager is left in Thanos' ship in order to heal from severe injuries. Thanos went to the Avengers.

|
|

The Avengers got the Infinity Stones and The Avengers successfully resurrected the half of the universe. The teenager is now fully healed.

|
|

The Avengers celebrated and threw a party. Peter Parker announced his identity to the public to hear. Gamora is resurrected.

|
|

Thanos came to the Avengers and battled them. He warned about his 'child' that will kill them then Thanos went back to his ship. Thanos sustained severe injuries. Thanos ordered his 'child' to kill the Avengers and get the Infinity Stones from them before he dies.

|
|

The teenager followed his order and went into Earth and start to plan his attacks.