Chapter 6

You locked me in my room. Why did you do that?

~Midtown High School~

Peter walked up to his locker. He already saw Ned waiting for him. Peter looked at his bag and checked everything inside of it. Peter still have the computer ball.

I still have this? I'm just gonna put it at the locker. He thought. He came up to Ned. "Dude, we will have a new student." Ned said. Peter looked at him. "Really? Great." Peter said. He grabbed his Chemistry book and put the computer ball inside of his locker.

Then, the bell rang. "Okay. I... gotta go." Peter said to Ned. He walked to his classroom and walked up to his table. Someone already sat on next to his chair. He became confused since he doesn't have a seatmate but then he remembered the new student. The new student is a boy. And he's drawing something. But, his head with black, curly hair is blocking most of his drawing.

He sat down and looked closer at the drawing. The new student then said, "Your looking at my drawing?" He asked. Peter became surprised and leaned back.
"Uh... yeah. What are you drawing?" Peter asked.

"Oh, it's just a dream." The new student said. He showed it to Peter and Peter widened his eyes.

He drew rocks. Colorful, rocks. And, in the background there are waves crashing into the shore.. At the upper left corner, he wrote in a Sans Serif font. "Nothing is what it seems..."

"Your good at drawing" Peter mumbled. The boy looked at him. "What?" He said in confusion. "Oh nothing. Sorry about that." Peter said. The student nodded and he took out his right hand from his pocket. "I'm Mark. Mark Terrilo." He smiled. "I'm Peter. Peter Parker." They shook each other's hand and both looked at Mark's drawing. "So, you dream this." Peter said to Mark. "Yeah, I actually always dream landscapes, but there are always rocks in the front of me. I don't know why. There's always six of them. All colorful as if their dipped in paint." Mark explained.

"I drew my dreams for my psychiatrist because I have this brain thing then it became a hobby. Whenever, I dream those colorful rocks. I drew it at my notebook." Mark continued.

Peter nodded and asked, "How many times you dream those?" He asked. He took three notebooks out from his bagpack and opened all of them. "Four notebooks." He closed the notebook with his latest drawing and put the notebooks back to his bag. I dream about them every night." Mark said. Peter just nodded and when he is about to ask something, the principal came into the classroom. "Mr. Terrilo." The principal called Mark. Mark then stood up, "It's nice to see and to talk with you." Mark said. "Let's talk sometime." Mark then left the room and the teacher came in, starting the class.