Chapter 9

There's no other way...

Peter start to cry. But, Mark didn't care, he then lifted Ned, Michelle, and Flash into the air and moved Aunt May beside Ned.

Peter is then pulled by Mark and made Peter to turn around to see his aunt and friends, crying.
"I will count to 20. If you gave me the ball, I will set you and your loved ones free. But, when I'm finished counting and you haven't gave me the ball yet. What you will see is disintegrating people." Mark said then the knife fell.

Peter start to become angry, and sad at the same time. He can't hide it and start to breathe heavily. "1... 2..." Mark started counting and the feet of his aunt and his friends start to disintegrate.

"PETER!" Michelle cried. They all start to freak out and Peter start to freak out as well. "7... 8... 9..." Mark continued counting.

"Please, I will give you the ball. Just let them go first." Peter begged.

"12... 13... 14..." Mark continued counting.

Peter now start to weep as the faces of his loved ones start to disintegrate as well. "18... 19... 2-"

"Okay, okay. I will give you the ball." Peter surrendered. Mark froze time and the ashes of his loved ones start to form again into his aunt and his friends. "Go! Get out of here!" Peter shouted to them. His aunt and his friends left the school and there is only Mark and Peter left.

"The ball is in my locker. The locker number is 1184." Peter said. Mark then raises his hand and his eyes became yellow. A shockwave of yellow light scattered and when the light reaches Peter's locker, the locker start to glow.

Mark reach his hand out and the ball came out of the locker, surrounded by blue energy and flew onto Mark's hand. Mark chuckled, "Thanks, Peter." Mark then let Peter go and Peter just looked at him. Mark created a portal and let the portal suck the ball in, probably teleporting it into Mark's hideout.

When Mark turned around, Tony blasted Mark's face with his blasters and Mark bent down. Mark then looked at Tony and the group saw Mark's face with a hole on his face. But then the residue of Mark's face came back to his face, returning it back to normal. Tony became shocked and Mark punched Tony with a burst of purple that pushed Tony into the end of the hallway. Doctor Strange appeared and conjured an Eldritch sword.

Doctor Strange swings his sword several times but Mark dodged the sword and held the sword without hesitation. Strange looked at him in a shocked look, "How?" Strange said. Mark smiled, "I don't know." Mark then crushed the sword into pieces. "That's impossible." Strange exclaimed. "Nothing's impossible." Mark then telekinetically threw the sword's pieces to Strange then Strange created portals in order to protect himself from the sharp pieces of blades coming at him.

While Mark have fun tormenting Strange, someone blasted him again in the back of the head. "Ow. Is that Tony again?" Mark joked as his head regenerate again. It was Shuri.

Shuri shoots several energy blasts but Mark controlled the energy and bounced it back to some of the remaining Avengers and Guardians. Then one energy blast hit Shuri's foot and made Shuri to collapse. As Shuri tried to stand up, Mark start to clench his fists and the gauntlet blasters of Shuri start to compress and start to crush Shuri's hands. Shuri screamed in pain and started crying as she felt her bones being crushed.

T'Challa jumped in the front of Mark and released the charged energy on his suit. But, Mark absorbed it and threw it at the ground causing T'Challa to be thrown in the wall. Drax threw his knives on Mark and Rocket start to shoot Mark. But, Mark just stood up there and the knives hit a force field. While, Rocket's blasts bounces off.

Steve them came rushing in and tackled Mark into a wall. "This is for punching me in the face." Steve punched Mark but Mark turned himself into a portal and Steve is teleported several kilometers away from the school. Mark returned to his normal shape then Natasha appeared and start to fight with Mark. Natasha fired her guns at Mark but Mark turned her guns into sponge.

Wanda came and telekinetically controlled Mark. When Wanda is about to swing her arm to throw him in the air. Mark time freezes Wanda's arms and the energy remained flowing in Mark. Mark then immobilized Natasha by making her feet intangible for a moment sinking through the floor to her thighs. Mark walked to Wanda. "How clever." Mark then transported Wanda's energy into her own body and resumed time. Throwing Wanda into the air by her own powers.

Peter and Peter Q. start to shoot at Mark. But Mark grabbed Peter's web bullet and threw it at one of Peter Q.'s Quad Blasters which made it explode.

Okoye and Bucky prepared to fight Mark. "Can I attack now?" Mark said to Okoye. Okoye didn't care but Mark activated her sonic spear and sent her into the trophy case. Bucky is about to punch Mark when Mark grabbed Bucky's arm and conducted heat to his metal arm. Bucky groaned in pain. Falcon appeared and delivered his little drone, Redwing to the back of Mark's head but Mark already controlled the drone. When Bucky passed out. Mark grabbed Redwing. As well as the other weapons of the Avengers. When, Mark got all of the weapons. His left hand start to glow red and then red energy start to flow through the weapons then all of the weapons crumbled to dust.