IM 20

(( So this was the best I could do for Len. o.-)

~~~~~~~

The pungent smell stirred the air as Dean froze breathlessly to the once faintly forgotten aroma, like clock work his brain triggered a seek and hold response. Lips twitched to the thought of orbs laying upon her once more, rounding the carriage his neck cracked with the fast movement.

His body shivered to her voice echoing about the front lands, beast stirring wildly inside flesh when his eyes laid upon streaking tears. Rays from a brightly lit sun bounced off the ever golden bond dress that seemed to fit her like a second skin. An open back dipped to tail bone causing his imagination to run wilder then any mustang who’d set hoof on the lands.

That tall fellow he’d saved whispered out a name, one that both delighted and hungered Dean. He licked his lips, as they begged to taste hers. So pink, full and shining in warmth of rays. When she saw him her eyes watered more, both hands grasped golden fabric pulling it up showing long legs. Legs that took her straight into the arms of that man, face hiding within his chest as he embraced her tightly. Deans palms clenched to both sides of his slacks.

By nature wolves were territorial over what they perceived as theirs, and she was his- no matter what. There was no way of stopping his regional growl to the sight of what was his, in another’s arms. Stepping over small crushed stone Dean headed right for the pair. But those eyes, at the sight of them matching his own, Dean stopped. Frozen to the sheer beauty and pose of her.

She pulled away, shoulders squared off with fists full of dress. Dean swallowed his knot, shoving it as far down his throat as humanly possible. Graceful as any hunter should be, his other half stalked right for him. Palms began to sweat faster, more heavily to her nearness. Sweet aroma from her skin wafted over his nose, tickling Dean’s throat. He shuddered happily when her eyes dilated to his slowly rolling back ones.

Having just barely enough time to see the swing of her left hook, Dean clenched his jaw to her perfectly implanted fist to his right jaw side. His head swiveled sideways when a loud crack popped out over the landscape. As if she’d just stopped time, everything fell silent. Barely making out the huffing of her breathing, Dean slowly turned eyes upon her.

Clenched in a fury all her own, his little soul glared a stone cold look. Her eyes began to shift a dark reddening color, that swirled with the blaze of a thousand war hero‘s. When lips parted to give a succulent sound of bliss to his ears, Dean nearly forgot about the bloody stinging pain in his face. She’d hit good for a female, even better then a few of his men if he were to grasp at straws. Popping his jaw back into place he straighten himself out when blood stiffened to her ground tone.

    “You ever touch my men again, and I’ll break more of you.” As quickly as she came she was already leaving him…again. Dean launched forward reaching with every fiber of his being. The mere touch of skin to skin would cause their bond to strengthen ten fold. Something he needed so desperately, it was eating him alive.

Before fingers could effetely stop her movements a deep rumble rocked his soul down to boots. Looking up at the main entrance Dean lost all air to lungs, as the Head Masters eyes bore into his own. His soul moved further away when his feet refused to move even an inch while under the ogle of the most powerful man around.

    “What’s going on here?” Head Master barked never looking away from Dean.

“Nothing” She snapped while helping the larger fellow lift the greenish man to his feet. Dean glared slightly at her. Though she was his soul half, and would be referred as powerful in her own right…she didn’t have the power to speak to the Head Master in such a way. Turning her eyes towards the Head Master he gave her a nod while she passed by him, leaving Dean even more puzzled.

~~~~~~~

Standing in his pressed black tux Terrance watching his overly stunning daughter pull not only her own weight, but that of another man he’d never blessed eyes upon. Normally he’d of asked what was to be made of them, but something about her body langue told him she’d tell him once she had the two settled. Turning back to Dean something felt…wrong. The man was strong, powerful and down right tough on his pack mates. But he was driven to be a successor. Terrance huffed fiddling with a gold cuff link, a slight of his head told Dean to follow while he vanished back into the mansion.

Using one hand he pushed open his office door taking up the large leather chair, waiting for Dean to appear Terrance situated himself comfortably. One leg folded over the other, he cupped both hands after rolling up his sleeves. Resting them firmly upon a solid desk, when Dean walked in closing his door.

    “Head Master” Dean hummed dropping both head and eyes downward. Terrance stared slightly for what could have been hours, till he snorted in disgusted. There wasn’t much that got by him, he was after all the Head Master…and if he didn’t know all that went about in his mansion then what was the point of holding such a title.