Chapter 11: Abrianna {Edited}

Picture of Keisean Ellis..... Terrence Howard -------------->

I looked at myself in the mirror to check my appearance for the tenth time. I didn't know if my outfit was quite appropriate for dinner with my boss. It consisted of a black leather asymmetrical shoulder dress with a black belt that went across my midsection and black Christian Louboutin pumps that my sister Lauren got me. Hair was filled with curls. Normally I don’t wear makeup but I decided to so it can cover the hideous bruise that surrounded my right eye and with a hint of red lipstick. I pouted at my reflection through the long mirror behind my bedroom door and stormed back to my closet. He said it wasn’t a date, just dinner as friends so maybe I should change.

Picking other items and throwing them around to find a different and probably more professionally look. Maybe a pair of slacks and a long sleeve blouse would be more appropriate. I mean, come on. What I had on typically is not an outfit that you would wear with your boss. On the other hand, maybe I am just slightly nervous. Hell I'm pass nervous.

The sound of the doorbell stopped me in my tracks. I ran out my closet and back to the mirror to give myself a last casual glance then made my way to answer the door. I walked slowly at first to give my heart time to hop back into my chest. Yeah. Beyond nervous. The doorbell rang again, which cause me to walk a little bit faster.

When I opened the door, my jaw slightly dropped and I had to recover quickly by closing it. Dr. Hill was on the other side wearing a black suit holding a bouquet of multi-color tulips. The sight of him sent a wonderful feeling throughout my body and caused me to feel flustered. “Hello Abrianna.”

The sound of his deep voice broke me out of my trance. I looked at him from head to toe, getting a good look. “Good evening, Dr. Hill.”

“We’re off the clock, Abrianna. It’s Andre, may I come in?” He smiled.

I stepped back. “Sure. Come in.”

When he walked through the door he smiled grew bigger showing his pearly white smile and delicious lips had my heart beating a mile a minute.

“These are for you.”

He handed over the flowers and I could not help but blush. “Thank you.” I leaned closer to the bouquet to inhale its scent. “These are beautiful.” I whispered.

“They have nothing on you,” His eyes traveled up and down my body, sending shivers down my spine.

He stepped closer and lowered his head. Slowly but surely, his lips meet mines. This kiss at first was slow but became more urgent as it progressed. He grabbed my waist and slammed it against his. Glad that I was not the only one feeling my body going through the motions. I could feel his manhood press against his slacks.

I wrapped my arms around his head with the flowers still in my hand pulling him closer, which seemed impossible. The warmth of his tongue sent me into overdrive. I felt my body being lifted off the ground and I knew I had to stop before things got out of hand. I was kissing my boss for God sake!

“Wait,” I said breathless. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't because Andre was massaging my backside. I could not think straight. “P-put me down please,” I stuttered against his lips.

He slowly put me down causing friction between our bodies. “I know I said we're just friends, but I can’t lie to you and tell you that I don’t want more because I do.”

He released his strong hold on me and I stepped away from him. “We can’t. I can’t. I’m in a relationship.”

“A domestic relationship.” He mumbled.

“You have no right to-”

“A real man would never put his hands on his women. He’s a bitch!” He said raising his voice.

“Not that you need to know how my relationship is, but for your information, he didn't hit me.”

“He didn’t?” He smirked but it didn’t show in his eyes. In his eyes I saw concern.

I looked down at the flowers. “I’m going to put these in water.” I quickly made my way to the kitchen to retrieve a vase and put water in it.

“You have a nice home.” I turned the water off and looked at the door that connected the kitchen to the hallway. He was changing the subject. Glad he got the hint. Walking back through the hallway with the vase in hand, I went into the living room sitting it on the coffee table.

“Thank you. Are you ready to go?” I said turning around grabbing my leather jacket off the couch and putting it on. I needed to put some distance between us.

“Abrianna, we're not-”

The front door opened and Keisean walked through interrupted Andre. Keisean eyes meet mine and then Andre’s. I look at Andre to see him tense up. Only if he would have walked in on Andre and I heated moment. I mentally shook my head.

“What the hell is going on? And what the fuck do you have on?” Keisean asked me.

“Hey, that’s no way to talk to her," said Andre while he clenched his fist.

The next thing you know, Keisean rushed in front of Andre getting in his face. “Who the hell are you to tell me how to speak to my woman? Huh?”

I ran over to both of them before Andre had a comeback, pushing Keisean away from him. He grabbed my arm and tugged me away from Andre. “Get your hands off her.”

“I’m ok.” I told him. “Keisean I going to dinner with a friend.”

“Are you fucking him?” He yelled causing me to smell the alcohol on his breath.

“Did you just hear what I said? No, just dinner! I’ll be back!”

Andre sighed. “You don’t have to explain yourself to him. You’re a grown ass woman.”

“Fuck you!”

“Andre wait for me outside.” I said turning my attention to him. I had to separate the two.

“Hell no! I'm not leaving you with him. You are coming with me!”

“I’ll be out in less than a minute. Please.”

He looked me in my eyes, back at Keisean, and before he turned around to leave he said, “I’ll be right outside.”

I took a deep breath and snatched my arm from Keisean. “I’ll be back.” I wasn't going to discuss anything with him right now since he's  been drinking because we weren't going to go anywhere with the conversation. I just wanted Andre to leave because I knew they were going to be arguing back and forth.

He grabbed both of my arms forcing me to him. “You’re not leaving with him Abrianna!”

His grip became stronger and he pushed me to a nearby wall. With a thud, my back connected with it. I gasp in shock and pain. He was man handling me and I tried to get away from him. I was getting frustrated because he was taking nothing and making it something with him being heated about my leaving, but he was drunk.

I pushed him off me, punched him in his face sending him tumbling back. I didn't know what the hell I just did or what just came over me, which caused both of us to pause. He put his hand on face where my hand once was and looked down at me.

What happened next was beyond me he backhanded me sending me to the ground. It wasn't such a good idea for me to send Andre outside but I didn't want him to be in my business. I moan in pain.

He tried to pull me up off the ground but I had a better idea and sent my leg flying into is groin. He grabbed himself and went straight to the floor. I took that opportunity to get up and grab my purse off the small table by the door while opening it.

Andre turned around and rushed to my side. “Are you ok? What happened?”

I slammed the door and grabbed his hand. “Nothing, let’s go!” I said and we made our way to his car.