30 | Truly Yours 2

Epilogue will be uploaded tomorrow

_____________________

Christina Marie Lee-Cole

Except for Grammy not being able to be there of course, the wedding was everything I could ever ask for and more. From getting ready with the help of the girls and me and Jermaine's moms, to the actual ceremony and the reception - I certainly had the most magical day.

Once the ceremony was over, and tons of professional pictures were took, it was time for me and Jermaine to make our grand entrance together at our reception. But before we made our entrance, our party made theirs - one by one - to the practically famous song 'Nae Nae'.

Then me and Jermaine had our grand entrance with a battle to the rest of the song.

The actual wedding ceremony was quite elegant and professional, but it didn't hurt to have a little fun once the reception arrived - so we did just that.

After our small battle was over, it was time for the real fun. Me and the girls performed an already rehearsed dance number to both of Beyonce's Crazy In Love and Single Ladies, and the boys performed to YG's 'My Hitta' and Bell Biv DeVo's 'Poison' - which was quite entertaining.

Me and Nazanin both, then had Jermaine and Miguel take a seat in the middle of the floor as we performed a set to Destiny Child's 'Cater to You'. Little did we know they had a surprise as well for us both to their song Power Trip.

Everything was then topped with a special pg-13 dance I put on for him to one last Beyonce song - Dance For You. (I would save the rated r version for later.) Then the more serious dances came as Jermaine shared a dance with bith of our mothers, them me and him had our first dance.

We didn't have our dances the traditional way or in the traditional order, but we had them the way we wanted to which was more important.

Our wedding party then stood up one by one in front of everyone to say a few words about me and Jermaine. After both of us almost crying by their moving words, it was time to cut the cake. Me and Jermaine both smeared cake on each other's faces as everyone made sure to catch it on camera.

Lastly, it was time for our guests themselves to step out of their comfort zones to dance as well. The songs Wobble, the Cha Cha Slide, and the Cupid Shuffle, among others, were played.

All of our guests enjoyed the delicious food provided by the venue's catering company, Jermaine introduced me to Kristina and Tremaine, and the night overall was one to remember.

But the magic didn't stop there.

For our honey moon, Jermaine took us to Bora Bora, which was where we were now. The island is absolutely beautiful. The people here were just as nice as the people in Maui, and the food wad great as well. Today was spent by us sight seeing, and we planned on just laying back and letting it all soak in once the day was over.

But J had other plans.

Once back in our room of the beach house he had rented out, I decided to pop in our wedding dvd. We had it all recorded of course, but we never got a chance to actually sit back and watch it all our selves. The room was dark except for the few candles around the room that were already lit.

It wasn't until the tape was nearly over that J decided he wanted to do other things.

"Look baby," I laughed pointing at the screen. "Remember when I smeared that cake on your face?"

"Mhm hm, like this?" he replied, suddenly slapping a dollop of whipped cream on my mouth.

Before I could even say anything, he slowly and seductively licked off every bit before we then shared an intimate kiss. Never breaking it, he wasted no time pushing me back on the bed.

He slowly undressed me as I returned the favor. He then went to softly play 'Inside pt 2' by Trey Songz as he grabbed a condom. Then grabbing the bottle of whipped cream, he made sure to cover every inch of my breasts and my dripping glory with the cold cream.

"We haven't made love in Bora Bora yet baby," he whispered as he softly began to flick his hot tongue along my rock hard nipples.

I softly moaned as my eyes closed and a smile crept upon my face. God I loved this man.