7 | Truly Yours 2

Christina Marie Lee-Cole

The very next day, J had set up a meeting for us to attend with an real estate agent he's close friends with. It's amazing how many people celebrities actually know. Jermaine is friends with everyone there's friends to be with. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew everyone on Earth as much as he meets new people.

The meeting we had with the real estate agent went fairly well. Instead of going out and searching for a house that we both agree on and one that also meets all of our needs, we decided to go with the house building process. Of course getting a new house built from the ground up would be thousands of dollars more, but because of the status J has, money will not be a problem.

In our meeting, we let the man we worked with, know exactly what he wanted in our home, how we wanted it made, and as well as location of course. We needed a spacious home in a good neighborhood, that's close to J's studio and my job. Once negotiating our plans with the agent, he insured us that he had us covered and there would be nothing to worry about. We were told that the home of our dreams should be finished and ready for us to move into within seven months.

Considering that I'm already three months along with me and J's first child, I would really hope for the house to be finished before the baby arrives.

After our first successful meeting with a real estate agent was over, the king of the castle took us back home and prepared a nice meal for us. Jermaine isn't the best cook in the world, but it's the thought that counts. It's the little things he does for me that I appreciate. Tonight's menu consisted of salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, and string green beans.

"You know I can feed myself right?" I laughed while J held the fork in front of my face with a big goofy grin on his face.

"I know, but I wanna' feed you."

"You're so childish."

"Open wide for daddy," he smiled while rubbing my thigh.

"No," I chuckled as I tucked my lips inside my mouth to prevent him from opening my mouth.

"Please?" he poked out his bottom lip out.

I rolled my eyes as I gave up on fighting with him. I let him feed me like he wanted to, and after all of that foolishness was over, J washed she dishes then gave me a nice foot massage. I even got him to paint my toes for me! He hated the fact that he was doing something girly for me, but it was cute that he actually agreed to doing them, and that he wasn't too 'manly' or 'too good' to do his fiancée's nails. Not only did he paint my toes, but he painted my fingers also!

After getting turquoise nail polish all over his hands, he washed them, then continued on with my massage. My shoulders came next. Things then of course started to get more intimate, but I wasn't in the mood. No matter how good his hands were making me feel at the moment, sex wasn't something that was necessarily pleasing at the moment.

Ever since my body started to go through weird changes, (now that I know it's because I'm pregnant), my desire for sex have been lost. I've been more sleepy than I've ever been, and my main focus is protecting the baby as much as I can so I won't over do things.

"J not tonight," I breathed as he was in the middle of going for the buttons on my pants.

"That's what you said all last week and the week before. Am I the only person in this relationship who gets horny anymore?"

"Baby of course not. I'm just not in the mood. The stress of this baby makes me not want to do anything. I'm really drowsy."

J sighed as he plopped down next to me on the couch. He understood now, but I could still tell he was upset that he wasn't going to be getting anything tonight. I wish I could still be my normal self, but I simply wasn't in the mood. I couldn't wait until the stress of this baby was off my shoulders.

Lord knows I do indeed miss him inside of me.