12 | Truly Yours 2

Jermaine Lamarr Cole

Unsurprisingly, I woke up with a smile on my face. Yesterday since I won the bet that Christina in fact agreed to, she had to dance for me. The dance, as you could have expected, ultimately resulted in something more. Of course I chose that for my end of the bet because I obviously wanted to be entertained, but it was also to see if I could get Christina to feel sexy again.

Lately, I've noticed that her self esteem has dropped really low. It seems as if ever since she found out she was pregnant, she lost all of her confidence. She was happy and excited about our first child coming soon of course, but she even told me herself that she didn't feel sexy anymore.

Due to all of the different changes that her body is currently going through, including gaining weight, she of course feels as if she isn't pretty enough anymore. No matter how many times I tell her I love her the exact same, she believes that I'm just feeding her bull shit.

Christina is my fiancée for crying out loud! As long as we have been together, I've seen her during all of her both good and bad days, and I've dealt with her during every mood and side of her. She really thinks I'm tripping over some weight gain? Weight or no weight, Christina will always be the sexiest woman alive in my eyes, which is all that matters.

Why can't she see that I love her for her no matter what?

"Good morning beautiful," I smiled once Chris was finally up.

"Good morning," she moaned as she wiped the sleep from out of her eyes.

"Damn. You wake up moaning! I'm guessing you liked last night?"

She gave me the side eye as she also gave me the bird.

I couldn't help but laugh as I replied, "Just let me know when. Baby I'm always down for round two."

"I hate you," she chuckled. "You know that?"

"Lies," I rolled my eyes. "You know you love daddy."

"Whatever dude," she laughed as she playfully pushed me away from her.

"Give daddy a kiss," I commanded as I ran my thumb along her cheek.

"I just woke up! I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!"

"Your point is?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes as she then reached over and quickly pecked my lips.

"That's all daddy gets?"

"Can you stop with this daddy word?" she asked while laughing. "How many times do I have to tell you that you aren't daddy? Nigga the only person who daddy you are is this baby that I'm carrying. You my friend are not my daddy."

"Oh for real?" I quickly climbed on top of her as I softly licked my lips. "That's not what you were saying last night."

She instantly began blushing as she tried not to make eye contact with me. It's the little things she does that gets me going. And I'm pretty sure she feels the same way about me. I love the fact that we have more of a playful relationship than we do a serious relationship. Of course we gave our bad days together, but what couple doesn't?

I probably say it time after time, but I honestly do not know where I would be without my own personal angel in my life.

After having Christina wash up, and yes, brush her teeth, I took her out to breakfast. Once breakfast was over, I took my queen on a shopping spree and out to go and get her nails and feet done. I also took her to go and get her eyebrows and hair done too. Yes, her ass lost the bet, but I was still giving my baby what she wanted. What ever she asked for, she got, and then some.

Once her little pampering party was over, her confidence was up again. With her new hairstyle, (which was now cut shorter), eyebrows, nails, and feet done, you couldn't tell her anything. I think she even forgot that she was pregnant! Seeing that now she thought that she was sexy, was sexy to me.

She finally got to see what I see daily.

Now that you couldn't tell her absolutely anything, she decided to make it girls night out. She called up Nazanin, Jhene, Jenna, and surprisingly, even Claire. I was happy that Chris and Claire were finally working out their problems and becoming closer.

I of course didn't have any problem with her going out with her girls, and it's actually been a minute since she has done so. She stated that they would be going to a movie, and out for dinner. Since obviously neither one of those activities included partying or alcohol, I let her be. Just like I like to spend time with her because she's obviously my girl, I also like to have my time with my friends.

Since she was having a girls night out, I figured that I could call up the boys and have a boys night in. There's nothing better than chilling back on the couch and playing video games - and course, beating all of them! After kissing Christina good bye, I called up Miguel, Muhammad, Drake, and Kendrick to see what they were up to, so I could get this night started.

________________________________

Authors Note -

This is just a filler. The next chapter will follow Chris and the girls, and the one after that will be J and the boys. I'll update tomorrow since this is just a filler. So don't comment about how this is short. I aint tryna hear it.