❗️Interview❗️

BTS was invited to an interview back in the USA.
It was in LA, which out of my entire life I have never been there.
People told me it was the most magical place, where you could become anything you wanted to be.
What I was told when I was 7.
When we arrived at LAX, a bunch of fans were waiting for us.
Well, for BTS.
But I was surprised when we got there to say hi, fans were more worried about me than the boys.
||
When we arrived at the airport, we were delayed for a minute only because they were setting up borders for us, so we could have a straight shot through the airport.
Jimin and I were the last to exit the plane.
When we exited together fans went crazy and probably screamed louder than they ever have.
Jimin and I waved to some fans while they screamed our names.
I caught a fan while we were walking saying a name I didn't seem familiar with.
JimGi.
We stood in the middle of the airport while photographers and fans took photos of us.
While they were taking photos I turned to Jimin to ask him about the name.
"Hey, Jimin, what is JimGi?" I asked of curiosity.
Jimin bursted into laughter, I stood there confused.
"That's probably their ship name for us," Jimin said pinching my cheek.
I ohed.
I noticed a younger fan trying to catch my attention.
She was holding a notebook and a pen.
I was persuaded by the cuteness.
I walked over to the girl.
"Hello. What's your name?" I said while taking her book and pen to sign it.
"My name is Luna," She said.
"Luna, that's a pretty name. How old are you?" I said while handing back her notebook and pen.
"I'm 8," Luna said.
"Do you want some pictures?" I asked taking her hand.
She nodded.
I picked her up from behind the barrier and brought her to where the boys and I were standing so she could have group photos.
Her mom took the photos and they all looked lovely.
I walked her back over to her mom and put her back inside.
I waved good bye and blew a kiss to them.
Our manager signaled us to head to the cars.
More fans awaited us outside.
Jimin, J-Hope and I got in a car.
We then drove to where the interview was.
(I'm just going to make up this interview name and the whole thing since this is after the Billboard Music Awards and a few months after Gi Gi joined)
[]
We entered the room and sat on the couch that awaited us.
Our interviewer walked in and we were ready to start filming.
——
Sally Underwood: Hello, Viewers of Chatty-Ness, Today we are here with—!
BTS: 2!3! Hello, We are BTS!
Sally Underwood: Ok, so our first question is, "What were your thoughts when you were told you were going to have a new member?"
Namjoon: We were shocked. We thought we didn't really need a new member.
J-Hope: Exciting, shocked, and confused.
V: Duet.
Jungkook: Roommate.
Yoongi: More work on producing a song.
Jin: More responsible person.
Jimin: More talented and more competitive.
Namjoon: Are we not talented or competitive enough for you Jimin?
Jimin just looks at Namjoon.
Everyone laughs.
Sally Underwood: Who's closest to Gi Gi?
Everyone points to Jimin.
Gi Gi: I am closest to Jimin. But Yoongi and Tae are like my go-tos when Jimin is not around or when I just don't want to hang with him.
Sally Underwood: What is something you like most about Gi Gi?
J-Hope: She can sing.
Suga: She helps me improve our songs when I think they are trash.
V: She has a cat, who is very nice. No, I'm kidding. She's very kind and fun to hang around.
Jungkook: Even though I'm older than her she looks out for me.
Namjoon: She accompanies me when I'm lonely and she's the only one that notices my high fives and hand shakes and actually gives me one.
Gi Gi: Namjoon, high five!
They high five.
Jin: She helps me cook and clean, when no one else will.
Jimin: She's my hang buddy. We do everything together.
Namjoon: It's true. When practice is over you blink and they're gone. It's like, where did they go?
Sally Underwood: So, Gi Gi, are you dating anyone or were you dating anyone?
Gi Gi: Um, no I'm not dating or seeing anyone. But during my first 2 years as a trainee, this boy and I had a fling and we started dating. During that time we really liked each other, but then I realized that I wasn't focusing on becoming something big if I'm dating. So, I broke it off with him because of that. He understood and we still talk but just not as much.
Sally Underwood: Ok, last one. Name a celebrity that you think is your ideal type.
Gi Gi: As much as I want to say Prince Mak, my honest ideal type is D.O of EXO. If you know him.
Sally Underwood: Yeah, we had EXO here a few months go.
All the members look at Gi Gi surprised.
J-Hope: Tinashe! We're still waiting for a collab.
Sally Underwood: She has a boyfriend now. Very handsome fellow.
Jimin: Someone like Gi Gi.
Everyone starts to laugh.
Gi Gi: You only get one person like me Jimin and that one person is me!
Jin: Beyoncé.
Sally Underwood: Ok! Queen B herself!
Namjoon: Normani. She has a nice voice and a nice personality.
V: Someone also like Gi Gi.
Jungkook: Someone like Gi Gi.
Yoongi: I don't really have a celebrity crush.
Sally Underwood: Ok! Thank you so much BTS for joining me today! It was fun and we wish you the best of success in the near future!
Everyone said bye, then left to go back home.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Thanks for reading!