Our Song (24)

When I woke up, I didn't open my eyes right away. The bed I was laying in was a lot more comfortable than my bed, and I could feel someone stroking my cheek and brushing my hair out of my face. This was probably the best feeling I could have ever had.

I opened my eyes after a few seconds to see Blake smiling down at me, and I couldn't help but smile back up at him. He trailed his fingers down my cheek and to my neck before leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine.

"And just how long have you been watching me sleep?" I asked with a grin on my face, rubbing at my eyes as I turned onto my side so I was now facing him completely. "Do you know how incredibly creepy that is?"

"It's only been ten minutes," he laughed with a roll of his eyes. "I would have woken you up, but I thought that it'd be better if I let you sleep."

I shrugged, snuggling in closer to him now. "Last night was amazing."

His arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me so close that or bodies were now pressed against each other.

"It was," he agreed. "It was the best night of my life, minus having dinner with my dad and Thomas."

I giggled, resting my head down on his shoulder now. "Well, everything was perfect to me."

I knew he smiled when he kissed the top of my head. "Same for me."

When the door to his bedroom burst open, Blake and I both jumped so high that we nearly fell right off the bed. We turned to see Carrie, who was grinning at us like a maniac, and none of us said anything. We hadn't even heard her open the front door or walk toward Blake's room!

"I really do have cock-blocking powers!" Carrie cried out, sounding a lot more excited than she should have.

"Actually, your powers are a few hours late," Blake informed her, brushing the hair out of his face with his hand.

"Wait... Wait! Does that mean you two...?" she asked, her eyes going wide as she looked at the two of us in complete shock.

Blake shrugged. "Yep."

"Oh, my gosh!" Carrie squealed, and I was surprised that she wasn't scolding us for doing something like this at such a young age. I mean, I was sixteen and Blake was seventeen, but weren't adults supposed to say no about teens having sex no matter what? "I'm going to be a godmother!"

"Who said you get to be the godmother?" Blake asked, his eyebrows furrowing at the redhead standing before us.

"Hey!" I cried out, my cheeks bright red as I stopped them before they started bickering like they usually did. "Who said I'm even pregnant?"

"I bet it'll be a cute baby," Carrie giggled, which didn't make this situation any better.

"Can we please not talk about this?" I asked, slipping out of the bed now and picking my shirt up from the ground, tugging it over me so it would now cover the tank top I was wearing. "I don't exactly want to get pregnant right now. And anyway, we have to get ready for school so we're not late."

"Well, I came over to cook Blake breakfast, but I have a feeling that the two of you have a reason to get to school early," Carrie informed us, her eyes turning into slits as she looked at us in suspicion. "Is there anything you two want to tell me?"

I gulped as I fixed my hair sloppily in the mirror. "Well, I do have to get to school early."

"Do you want to go to school together, or...?" Blake started when he was fully dressed as well, but he stopped when he saw the look on my face. We knew what was going to happen once we got to school, so going together was probably not the best thing we could do.