Bonus Content

May 14 2018

I'm crying because of a game character dying... I didn't expect her to just go.... she was my favourite character too... her little worlds... Rakuen... how dare you end Sue's arc that way!!!

June 15, 2018

Who the heck is that contact? Is she just a ghost? A person who never actually existed? Is it the last person I ever want to hear from...

I wish I could forget this... but having to face this stupid thing where girl blocks guy is absolutely irritating...

November 17, 2019
it has been over a year since I last wrote here. As of now, I'm in my home country.

Games... games... sue. I forgot about Rakuen. Such a touching story...

I was able to meet new people online. and, I was able to develop a close bond with my friends overseas, and... friends within this country's borders.

So... you know what was weird, when the peep tells you to accept a friend request again, after poofing it.

I only ever write if I was down, but since I got into discord, I had a new avenue to vent, and so I left, and abandoned my non existent audience.
(Hey Saniya, if you're still reading this, thank you so much for being my friend!)

... I guess me letting go of wattpad was one of the steps I subconsciously took to move on.

So, how have I been... I've been doing alright, blissfully unaware of that senior high hid from me.

I recently found out that more than just one scandal happened at school, and... I was in such a bubble back then. so... innocent.

I was also a witness/mediator to a brutal verbal showdown in a gc where it was not meant to happen. They should have not done it in a place where people interact daily, to destress... but... it happened...

(Even as I mediated, my patience was... running low after the event. with neither backing down, I couldn't help but interject quickly and rapidly. leaving little time for response...)

the aftermath was... abandoning the chat group... I wish they did not boot the inactives days before. Maybe somehow that would have prevented this chaos, but whatever. I can still chat to the duo that I cared the most about in my last years of high school.

And I never expected to read the words of confession, nor to see a dear friend of hers send me a link to her personal blog.

She wrote her resolve and thoughts, her feelings and emotions. And here I was thinking she had moved on already...

I could read her fluctuating desires... And... it hurts to see how much it hurt her. And I was supposed to be watching horror right now! I was supposed to be terrified, not affected by empathy!

My thoughts and convictions involving the matter have not changed. I have chosen to move on.

We can be acquaintances at worst (what I told myself countless times, so I wouldn't just push you away), and we could be friends... but I... dislike having to do this, but... We won't be more than that.

... normally I'd bid farewell but that doesn't apply here.

You will be fine, with or without me. I can assure you of that much.

(oh how ideals change..)