Post Vacation

May 20
10:55 PM
Mom wanted me to be in a picture with her friend's daughter... I'm still nervous around beautiful girls I hardly know... that's normal, right?

It may still be vacation, but I already need to transition back to reality.

Also, headed to driving school tomorrow. I got this... just need to commit.

May 29
I was in driving school for the past two weeks. It did commitment, lots of it. As well as being a bit braver.

It has been way too long since I placed an update here...

Aug 13

Miss Fancy waved goodbye to me... she never does that... at least, she didn't before... This is very confusing and kind of misleading

Aug 15
I have confirmed that I no longer have a crush on my artistic friend. But is still have a mini crush on one of my new friends.

I forgot to note that a new friend that I have is stupidly cuter than she should be... I also have a suspicion that she has a crush on me...

Aug 18
I hurt my friend... I should ask for forgiveness...

Aug 22
It's official... Miss Fancy is driving me insane... Even if she doesn't realize it

Aug 24
I hate it when out eyes meet... I get affectionate, nervous.... stuff like that...

Aug 25
Miss Promenade is my first love, but I need to let her go.

And should I continue the hopeless comittment? Or would I let the stupid commitment go?

Aug 27
She's asking for some candy despite being on the other side of the room? That's weird...

Aug 30
I noticed Miss Fancy and Den looking at my direction. And this isn't the first time... Could this just be a coincidence? Or is there something more?

Sept 10
It may be repetitive, but her smile shoves stupidly confusing affection in my head...

At our fifth subject, Miss Fancy and her partner were stunning... I stared... they were amazing... I just couldn't smile... I felt conflicted... Their dresses, hers white, her partner's black, looked perfect on them... (I can't figure out what I want to say about them.... and about this day.) But one thing is for certain. This is definitely confusing...

Sept 11
Sani and Norah performed a dance today, and they were awesome!
(If you read this, You are Awesome Saniya~)

Sept 19
"Giving Miss Fancy candy is practically routine now" I told a friend of mine. She asked around, then I gave her a piece. I may have a no sharing unless caught red handed taking some candy, but she  is the only exception to this rule.

Sept 20
I swear I saw Miss Fancy glancing in my direction... was it my imagination?

At our last period, her eyes caught mine, and she didn't even look at me... at least I thought she didn't... this is probably just silly thoughts

Okay... she's playful around Pech... they're friends right??

I've got no right to be jealous... yet I am... I'm a freaking idiot...

Spending time with the awesome cutie (It's Diane, she's just a friend, really~) lifted my mood! It's been too long. She's really an awesome friend to have~
(Spending time with a friend, a girl I like platonically, really helps me get my mind back on track...)
I should add, I noticed Den and Pech are close, so I was just being an idiot and felt stupid about the whole thing...

When I said close, I meant it in a romantic sense. It's silly to think that caring for someone like how I witnessed Den does for Pech is just a simple friendship. It's more likely that they have MU, or that they're dating... Miss Fancy might have been just teasing Pech in a platonic way, but that caused my mood to crash. I'm too moody for my own good

'Miss Fancy's big day for modelling?' I thought to myself. "Succeed or fail you're gonna be awesome for sure" I said...
Then she replied with "hehehe, thank you. (insert smiley with slight blush)
(Felt like I should keep this... it is very childish and hopelessly romantic, but I'm a childish hopeless romantic so...)

(I didn't plan to post this till the school year was over... but I might as well do it now
...
Hope your day turns out great Miss Fancy.... I'll be rooting for you)

Till next time~
Vault 536