Thoughts and Memories

(Asterisks mean an additional thought, it could be related to the day, it could be a separate thought... )

Nov 9
'Tawaagin mo ako pag tayo na.' Wait... what?

'You are not impressionable, you're just average...' Wow, that hurts...

Nov 12
Al Andalus. A new place! I'm so hyper and smiling too much~ I love going to new locations~ It's always awesome!! The reason I'm here is to take the Test for Mapua.

I saw Alyssa! I haven't thought about her... I was shocked to see her today, I don't like her that way anymore, but it was great to see her again!

ASG, my most spectacular and stupid failure at courting through messenger..
I wasn't great at chatting to her. I was stupid...

I think this is the second time she surprised me like that, appearing out of nowhere... the first was at the family fun day at Grade 8...

I was probably just in love with the idea of being with her. I ended up making stupid mistakes, maybe even hurting a loved one...

Nov 13
'you're pretty awesome CB...
No wait, you're pretty and awesome~'
She is, but she's just a good friend.

Nov 14
'I remember my dreams, but I forget about reality...' Sometimes I believe dreams to be reality.

Nov 15
Miss Fancy and I are too formal with each other. I don't know what to think of it...

Nov 17
It was fun spending time with my old best friend. I missed this...

*... I hope she knows I'm a friend... even if I don't talk with her a lot.*

Nov 25
UPCAT orientation by proctor highlights
The two eens were distracting me with their voices (I think my heart was racing... it was weird...)

Leisure studies (card games!)
Human kinetics (used to be PE)

I'm shivering...

Nov 26
UP CAT day
The hardest part for me was the Filipino part of the test. Other than that, it was okay. At least it wasn't as surprising as the test for mapua. In Mapua's math and science parts, there were topics that we have never heard about...

Nov 30
It's been a while since I wrote here... last week, I told a friend of mine about my prospective research topic. I was excited about it. In fact, while talking about it, I was able to figure out what I wanted to write in the assignment involving it. However, due to a lack in capacity, as well as possibly a lack in time, I wouldn't be able to do this thesis. My excitement turned into sadness.

It's stupid how easily my emotions go sour. Wish it was different...

Dec 1
It's doubtful I'd be meeting familiar faces today... I'm in another area.

It was my first time driving on an expressway... I was way too fast on my turns, and it scared my mom.

Dec 3
Apparently I'm an evaluator for a speaker today... that's a surprise...

Plot twist the speaker I was supposed to evaluate was absent...

And then an evaluator is also absent... so I took over their part.

I was chosen to answer in the  tabletopics part... I had an answer ready, but I spent the first few moments readying myself. I was way too nervous though. It has been a while.
...
I won! 3rd place with 9 votes, but it was close. My childhood friend got second with 10 votes. If I voted for another, it might have been different, but that doesn't matter, she's my friend after all, and I'm glad for her.