Incident. 7

*TIME SKIP*
We went home and we started talking about everything that happened on Saturday.

"So Jungkook said we are meant to be!" Melissa said happily.

"I doubt that, who'd want to be with you?" May said as she gave a disgusting but playful look to Melissa.

"Obviously Jungkook." She played along.

"Oh I just remembered, Jungkook and I both have Social studies together. We have to work on a project so I'll be leaving to go over to his house."

"Don't do anything you'll regret." Melissa said giving her a glare.

"Like what?" May smirked.

"Ewww not that." Melissa said.

*TIME SKIP*
*MAYS POV*
I don't understand what Melissa worrying about, it's not like I think of Kookie like that.

Or do I?

I'm pulling up right infront of his house and it's huge! It's an actual mansion. (Well ours is too but it seems bigger and prettier) I excitedly ring the door bell. And a butler opens.
"May right?" He asks

"Yes," I smile brightly and bow.

"Come in. Jungkook isn't here yet so please wait in the living room." He says as he gestures me inside.

"Thank you." I sit and go on my phone.

*TIME SKIP*
Jungkook finally came.

"KOOKIEE!" I tell as I run up to hug him

"March!" He says with the same enthusiasm.

"What?" I ask laughing

"Just kidding CUPCAKE!" He says as he hugs back. I love that nickname he made for me.

I had to let the curiosity and the pettiness take over me and asked.

"What do you call Melissa?" I said while I smirked internally.

"Oh Melissa..." he paused for a while to think.

"wow, I haven't made a nickname for her, I just realized out of all the girls I know, you're the only one I gave a nickname."

I felt bad and happy at the same time. Bad because they may be together but he doesn't have a nickname for her, good because I feel special that I'm the only one who he gave a nickname.

"Aw, aren't you two together?" I ask

"Technically no, none of us confessed."

"Why?"

"Because I feel different when I'm with another person other than Melissa."

"OH KOOKIE KOOKIE KOOKIE! TELL ME I WONT TELL ANYONE I PWOMISE!"

"Shhh quiet down," he chuckles

"Oh sorry, anyway who is it? You can trust me." I wink

"Just know this, I'm not 100% sure with my feelings, I just feel warm and happy with this other person." He quietly says.

"Ok spill the beans already," I said getting impatient.

He got up and petted my hair,
"You."