mixed. 10

MAY'S POV

I don't know what I feel, hurt or angry? Confused or betrayed? or.. nothing? While I was still trying to get this through, that's when they noticed us and pulled away. 

"Oh, hehehe," Jessica smirks
"How long have you been standing there?" She asks as Yoongi turns around to us, shocked with wide eyes and his jaw starts to drop.

"Long enough to see what happened you sl-"
Laura said as I cut her off

"Yoongi?"
He didn't answer,
"Can we talk?"

"Ha, no he's busy," Jessica smiled as she turned to face him and puckered up.

I felt my blood boiling at her actions and I had the sudden urge to just hit her. I was going to do so, but Laura and Hazel stopped me.

"Jessica," Yoongi calmly talked to her
"Let me talk to her,"

So now he has to ask permission?

"Hmmmmm, ok Suga-oppa." She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek as she walked away. She looks at me, I give her a glare, she smirks and continues walking.

He then turns to face me, it was awkward.

"Oookayyyy, I'm just gunna, you know, back away from the scene.." Hazel said as she started to slowly back away.

"Oh um... 'ring ring' ooh sorry, I gotta take this," Melissa pulled out her phone and pretended to take a call.

"I'm just going to leave, bye." Laura honestly waved and walked off.

Now it was us, even though I told him can we talk. I don't know what to talk about.

***
HYUNA'S POV

We all just ended up sitting in the living room, mainly waiting for Yoongi and May. Few minutes later they walked in. They both seemed fine, none of them had red swollen eyes so no one cried as May seemed like her outgoing self. May sat next to us and Yoongi sat next to Ashley, I thought everything was fine?

"Ok since we're all here," Hoseok smiled and scanned everyone in the group, when his gaze landed the barbies his smile disappeared. It was funny to look at.

"We'll be choosing roommates now," Namjoon continued.

"So everyone write your name and out it in this hat, remember there will be this one room of so they'll get the master bedroom."

"Ok oppa teehehe,"  Tiffany giggled and Namjoon ignored her.

We did as we were told and it was really nerve racking. I did not want to be with any of the other girls, and sharing a bedroom with a boy is just weird for me.

"Ok I'll choose the names, first I'll choose the pair of 3," Jin announced

"May, Laura and Hyuna."

"YES!" We all said in unison
May ran to get her stuff so she can start unpacking into the room, I just wanted to hear the rest.

"Miya and Rae,"

I can hear May yell "aww," from a far, then Rae and Miya exchange looks and smile while giving each other a heart.

"Melissa and Raina,"

We all snickered as Melissa started whining, that room should be entertaining to watch.

"WHAT? I'M NOT SHARING WITH A TRAISH BAG!" She said as she gave a disgusted but playful look to Raina

"Pffftt, if you think I'll be sharing with Melissa, you're delusional."

"Whatever." Melissa says as she got up to settle in and Raina follows.

Us Seven somehow made it all together and we all left to settle in.

***
We got our stuff and went up the elevator to get to the second room. May, Laura, and I go into the room and stood there, admiring the size and the features it has.

 May, Laura, and I go into the room and stood there, admiring the size and the features it has

"Woahhhhh, can we PLEASEEEEEE paint the walls baby pink?" May pleaded as she hopped around us.

"Calm down," Laura chuckled

"Plus, light grey would look better."

"No, pastel blue would." i added

"Baby Pink."

"Light grey."

"Pastel blue."

that argument went on forever until May broke it.

"Baby Pin- OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! WE HAVE A BALCONY." She ran as fast as she could to the balcony.

"waitt, where are our beds?" i question

"hold on, does anyone have their beds?"

***

We make our way to Raina and Melissa's room, as we open the door we hear people bickering so we walked away to Rae and Miya's room. We walk in and they have everything settled already.

"Wow, you guys are fast."
May says shocked

"It's not that hard.." Rae replied

"Shut up."

"You shut up."

"Where'd you get your beds?" Laura asks

"Just call PD Nim and he'll get his staff to deliver it to you." Miya answered

"oh ok thanks,"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

*FLASHBACK*

It was us and the girls we despise the most left

"V and Jimin"

i felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders

"Jin and RM"

"Yoongi and Jungkook"

"J-hope and Allision"

If Raina heard that she would be furious,

"Whatttt no no no no no, that can't be right," Hoseok said.

"Oh Oppa. teehee, its real for sure," she smirked

TO BE CONTINUED