Text message. 4

We all went to the biggest room in our house which was the game room. We shifted some games, tables, and other stuff around so we can work.. and eat the pizza that they brought us.

We got our MacBooks out and started to work then I hear May speaking to Jin.

"C'mon tell me more." She laughed.
"If it's jokes, please don't." Raina said.
"I second that!" Laura and I say together.
Jin sighed "I guess I can't tell you anymore jokes."
"Guys you're no fun!" She pouted.
"Unlike you May, some people want to get a good grades on this project." Rae says.
"Says the person who I got a mark higher on the-"
"Do you want to die? We said we will never speak about this ever again." Rae smiled evilly.
"Unnie, I think you've been watching too many animes. You're getting scary." May whimpered.
"Anime?" V and I both say while looking at each other.
"YO HO HO HO." We imitated Brooks laugh from One piece and started laughing.

On the corner of my eye I see Laura and Jimin smiling at the screen of Laura's MacBook.
"Awwww look at this one" Laura sighed.
"Oh what about this one?"
"Yesss they are so adorable!"
I get up curiously just to see what they were looking at and it was kittens and puppies.
"I'll get you one in a couple of years." He smiled and winked at Laura leaving her flustered.
I look over and see Melissa smiling a lot. JK was making her laugh. It was adorable.

"Ok so this has been bothering me a bit lately." Rae say out of the blue which all got us her attention. I don't know why but for some reason I got nervous.

"Can you tell us your real names?"
"Ohhh yea RM you go first." JK says.

"I'm RM, but my real name is Namjoon."
"Why does RM even stand for?" Rae questions.
He looked down almost ashamedly and quietly mumbles "... rap monster.."
"Can you say it louder?" Suga teased.
"Rap Monster." He said shyly.
"Why?" Rae asked while laughing "you're not a monster, you're a beautiful human being."
Everyone 'awed' and she gave us all a death stare.
"You're right, I'm not a monster I'm a beautiful human being." He chuckled.
"I'm Seokjin. Jin for short."
"I'm Yoongi, They call me Suga because my smile is sweet and I'm as pale as Sugar."
"Awww your smile really is sweet!!" May said as she ruffled his hair.
"I'm Hoseok, but I'm everyone's hope so Call me J-Hope." He said winking at Raina.
"I'm Jimin, that's it. Just Jimin." He laughs and Laura laughs along with him.
"I'm V but my real name is Taehyung." He said smiling with a boxy smile.
"Jungkook, short it's JK."
"Jungkook.. kookie! That's your new nickname." May said proudly.
"I was going to say that." Melissa glared.
"Well I said it first."
"Well I thought of it first, copycat no wait copydog."
And they continued their bickering there.
We all laughed , played games and ate. We really do get along well.

*TIME SKIP*
It was 6pm and we decided to end the night by watching a movie. After a few minutes in to the movie, I see Laura and Jimin cuddling, how cute, I ship them already. I see May distracted from the movie ruffling Suga's hair and telling him how much she wants to put him in a crib saying he looks like a baby.
Melissa and Jungkook somehow got on to the floor and started arm wrestling. Jungkook beat her and she got annoyed asking for a rematch until she won. Rae and RM were so into the movie. Jin took Miya to the kitchen to teach her how to bake a special type of cake. And here I was admiring how adorable Taehyung can be, I didn't notice but apparently I was staring for too long one he said.
"Hello? Earth to Hyuna?"

I snap back into reality quickly looking away.

"what's wrong?" he laughed.