Horrified. 9

"Ok yea no, I'm not doing this." Miya got up and was about to leave, but May dragged her back.

"Nooo Miyaaaa, you have to suffer with us." May said as she looked at them disgusted.

"How are you guys even here? you aren't even talented.." Melissa said.

"We could say the same thing." Jessica fired back.

"UH, I think WE'RE the ones who'll be suffering," Brittany stood up out of nowhere.

"Anyway, we have to decide on the rooms. There are 11 rooms so each room has to have 2 people." Hoseok continued.

We realized that since were not even, there will be one left out.

"Can we do that another time let's just sleep wherever tonight and decide in the morning," Raina suggested.

"Although we already know where Melissa is a going to sleep, the trash can is waiting for you outside," Raina smirked.

"Haha, I agree." Margaret added. That earned herself a glare from Raina.

"Ew, No one was talking to you," Raina rolled her eyes at her.

"UH, I was talking to her," Allison lied as she defended her.

"No one was talking to you either," Raina walked up to them.

"Raina it's fine, don't waste your time on them." I advised.

We all (and by all I mean just us 7 and bts) went down into living room and admired the mansion. We shared our jokes and talked for the rest of the evening and hoped the barbies got the hint. We didn't want them there. They kept their distance, now they just needed to leave.
We were sitting on the couches until Ashley got up and tripped. She ended up landing on Jimins lap.

"Ooh, sorry Jee-minie oppa," Ashley giggled and caused the whole room to be quiet.

"Nice one," Tiffany whispered a little too loud, we all snap into her direction and gave her a death stare.
Laura started cracking her knuckles and once Jimin noticed he pushed her off and pulled Laura into a tighter hug. Ashley snickered and got up off of the floor and walked back to her friends. That still left us with an awkward tension and it felt like we were having a death stare contest.

"Woah, look at the time it's getting late, *fake yawn* lets go to sleep." May said to cut the tension.

"But its only 6pm..." Melissa said.

"Are you actually- let's just go." May dragged Melissa out of the room and we followed.

"Oh we haven't gotten the chance to look around." Rae commented.

"I guess we got to distracted and annoyed at the fact that we are gunna be living with barbies for the next part of our lives." i replied.

We look around the rooms and we walk into I'm guessing Brittany's room. Just cause she had Taehyung posters and his name ALL over her walls. We didn't even choose our rooms yet but she decided to go on ahead. The pictures, It gave me chills, what a creep.

"She's actually this type of person, huh." May said as she explored the room.

The boys were also wondering around and they caught up to us, Taehyung walked into the room and instantly felt uncomfortable, we decided to walk away from the room and we pulled him along with us.