Chapter Thirteen

*Warning: This chapter contains a topic that some may find offensive. Read at your own discretion*

"What? He can't do that!" I said with anger and dispair. "He can and he did". I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. "So what does this mean?" I asked him but not really wanting the answer. "I think you know.." Nash said taking a step back from me. "I'm really sorry, he's my brother. You have understand " He said sinking he hands into his pockets.

I nodded slowly, scrunching my nose. "Yeah I understand. I understand that you seduced me into cheating on my boyfriend and then convinced me to break up with him for you and now I'm the one left alone" I said through my teeth. "No one forced you to cheat on Hayes" Nash said and with that my hand moved across his cheek, leaving a red mark. "You're an asshole" I said glaring at him as he winced in pain.

"Emily, I'm really sorry it had to end like this" he said with a disappointed expression and I laughed at his insincerity. "No you're not" I said holding back my tears as I slammed the door in his face.

I can't believe this was happening. Not even in my worst nightmares had I imagined this happening. I had thought of endless possiblilites of how this could have turn out; Hayes walking in on Nash and me, Hayes breaking up with me, Nash breaking up with me. His Mom walking in on us, My Mom walking in on us. In all of this I always thought I would end up with at least one of them. Now I had none of them.

As soon as I had shut the door the tears were unstoppable. I was on the floor in hysterics. I knew I had messed up beyond repair. There was nothing I could possibly do to reverse this. How was I going to come back from this? Now I had no one. Soon everyone was going to find out and I would be the laughing stock of the school.

My phone buzzed and I wiped my tears away from my face to read the text. My vision was still slightly blurred but I still managed to see the words. "You're disgusting! I can't believe that all this time you were cheating on me with Nash. Do you even realise what you done? You've completely fucked up mine and Nash's relationship. You should be ashamed of yourself" The text read which just sent me into hysterics again.

What was I going to do? I could go back to school. The thoughts of what people were going to say to me were giving me a headache.

Then it hit me, the most awful thought I could think of. I shouldn't have thought it, but in this time of desperation it seemed like the only solution. I left my house and headed to the place where I knew as soon as I went there, there was no going back. There was no way either Hayes or Nash would ever forgive me. But I would have my reputation back. I wouldn't be called a slut or a cheater. I would be seen as the victim.

I knew very well that doing this was going to completely fuck up both of their lives. But at the end of the day if it was between fucking up my life or fucking up theirs. I was obviously going to choose theirs.

Even as I entered the entrance of the police station, I knew what I was about to do was morally unforgivable, but my judgement was clouded by my selfishness. I walked up the lady behind the glass screen. "Hello what can I help you with?" She asked me with a smile. I hesistated, trying to convince myself not to do this. Not to ruin their lives. i leaned closer to the glass and opened my mouth slightly.

"I'm here to report a rape" I whispered to the lady.

Okay okay I know this is a little unrealistic and of course i know Nash would never actually but it is called a fan FICTION. So please don't hate me or be offended by this.