Chapter Seven

I plugged my earphones in as I made my way home from school. Suddenly I felt two arms encircle my waist from behind and I felt somone kiss my cheek. "Hey Babe" Nash said beginning to kiss my neck. " Nash stop people will see us" I said giggling. "Who cares.." Nash said continuing to kiss me. "You know exactly who would" I said leaning my head to the side as he brushed my hair to the side kissing all the way down my neck. It always made it hard to feel guilty when he did this. "Nash come on.." I groaned in frustration. "Then let's get out of here" He said moving his hands down to grab my ass. I hesistated for a minute. "Fine but we're going to my house, I'm not getting caught by Hayes again". I insisted beginning to drag him back to my house. 

Before we were even through the door Nash's lips were on mine. He pushed me against the wall, kissing me all over. I giggled. "You don't waste anytime do you?" I said throwing my head back to make it easier for him. He intertwined our fingers moving them up to the wall as he pressed his lips to mine. He bit my lower lip and I let out a slight moan. He chuckled to himself as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, caressing my tongue with his. He leaned down slightly grabbing me by the back of my thighs and placing me on his torso. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

His fingers ran their way up and down my shirt as he grabbed my boob. "Nash" I said laughing as we continued to kiss. "Okay that's enough for now" I said pushing him off me. He groaned, "But we only got here.." He said as I took his hand and dragged him into the livinig room. "It's not all about kissing Nash.." I said smirking at him. "Then what is it about then?" He said looking at me in confusion. "It's about feelings and emotions and just spending time together". "Yeah okay..." Nash said brushing me off as he walked into the kitchen to get a drink. I sighed as I realised I was never going to have a real realationship with Nash, not like I have with Hayes. Nash was never going to take me out to dinner, or tell me I'm beautiful or tell me he loves me and that's just the way it was. The sooner I realised this the better.

Nash came back and sat on the couch next to me. I tensed up as he wrapped his arm around me. "Babe what's wrong?" Nash said looking at me concerned. "Nothing" I said not looking him directly in the eyes. "Okay then" He said looking back at the TV. Hayes would have seen that but I guess Nash isn't that observative. That or he just doesn't care enough to ask again.

Nash stayed for a few hours but honestly I just wanted to be alone for a while. I kind of just blanked out and got lost in my own mind as we sat there. I was brought back to reality by Nash's hand running up my thigh. I sighed "Nash not now.." I said pushing his hand off me. "Come on.." Nash groaned leaning his body on mine. "Nash I'm serious" I said pushing him more forcefully. He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "What's wrong with you?" He asked looking annoyed. Before I could say anything else, there was a knock at the door. "One second" I said getting up to check who it was. "Shit, it's Hayes" I said running back into the living room.

"What? Why is he here?" Nash said getting up rapidly. "You have to go" I said pushing him out the door. "Where? He right at the door" Nash told me. "Eh...go into the closet" I said pushing him through the closet door. "And try and be quiet" I whispered to him before shutting the door. 

I quickly ran to the door to greet Hayes, out of breath. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I thought I'd surprise you" He said stepping into the doorway, placing his hands on my waist and kissing me. I smiled sweetly as I pulled him into the house. "Actually I did come here for a reason.." Hayes said leading me into the living room and sitting me down on the couch. "What's wrong?" I said to Hayes kind of worried because he seemed extremely jittery. "No nothing everythings fine, I just have to tell you something and I don't really know how to say it" He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Just say it" I insisted giggling slightly.

"Okay,here it goes" Hayes began. "Emily, we've been together for 8 months now, and it has honestly been the best 8 months of my life and I know I tell you all the time but I really do love you. You mean absolutely everything to me and I don't know what I'd do without you" he said genuinely. "Hayes.." I said attempting to cut him off out of guilt. "No no, don't say anything, let me finish...and I know that things haven't been great between us and I kind of blamed you for it and that was wrong. You haven't done anything wrong, you're perfect and I'm going to try my hardest to make sure that you're reminded of that everyday" He said placing his hands on mine. I didn't even know what to say I just sat their in shock.

"Was that too much? it was too much wasn't it?" Hayes said beginning to doubt himself but before he could say anything else I grabbed his face, pushing his lips to mine. I pulled out smiling widely at him. "Hayes I love you so much" I said hugging him tightly. His body relaxed slightly as I did. We sat there for a few moments just wrapped in each others arms before I realised that Nash was still in the closet.

"I'll be back in a second just wait here" I said standing up and releasing my grip of Hayes' hand. I walked out into the hall, opening the door slowly. "It's about time" Nash whispered and I said nothing. "When is he leaving?" Nash said in a frustrated tone. "He's not" I said bluntly. "What do you mean?" Nash said looking at me in confusion. "I mean Hayes is staying, you're leaving" I said with a neutral expression. "What are you talking about?" Nash said in a hushed tone. "Nash just leave.." I said walking back into the living room.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think will happen with Emily and Nash?